Midoriya's Return

Author's note:

I'm not dead!

TW: mentioned self harm, mentioned suicide attempt, mentioned a lot of things!!!

Midoriya's POV:

Unfortunately for me, I did infact have to stay in the hospital for twenty four hours. Mr Aizawa agreed with the psychiatrist lady, and unfortunately, they're considering him my temporary legal guardian... so I didn't really have a choice. After I was released from the hospital, we headed to the train station.

Mr Aizawa said he'd prefer to drive, because he wasn't too keen on public transportation after all that, but we had taken the ambulance, so the car wasn't an option.

They had kept me for a bit longer than twenty four hours, so the sun was going down when we got on the train.

The ride was quiet. I was leaning against Yamada, as I was told to call him, and I was honestly so close to passing out. I wouldn't normally be so comfortable with teachers... but after all that happened, I couldn't help but trust the man.

I mean, he literally held me, as I sobbed in his lap, while practically bleeding out.

Once at our stop, we got out of the train. Yamada had an arm around me as we walked, probably afraid of me running off to try to hurt myself... not that I could exactly blame him. I tried to kill myself, and when they tried to help me, I quite literally kicked them off. I felt kinda bad for it honestly.

"Sorry..."

I said in an almost whisper.

"For what baby?"

Yamada asked, giving my arm a squeeze.

"For... all this... it was probably really stressful, and a lot of work..."

"It's okay... we care about you... just maybe tell someone how you're feeling next time."

Yamada said as we approached All Might's house.

"I'll try."

Mr Aizawa nocked on the door.

It was quickly opened by All Might, who looked relieved when he saw me.

I awkwardly waved, unsure of how what to say after that entire fiasco. I tried to kill myself in this man's house, and now I was right back where I started.

I was immediately wrapped in a tight hug. I could feel All Might's thin form, shaking slightly.

"I am so sorry."

I heard him whisper, voice shaking, like he was holding back tears.

I hugged him back.

"I know... me too..."

"You have nothing to be sorry for my boy."

I was released from the hug, and led inside. My eyes met Kacchan's. Neither of us moved. We just stared at each other, neither of us saying a word.

"Hey... Kacchan..."

I said, unsure of what to do in this situation.

What do you say to the guy who caught you trying to kill yourself? The guy who desperately wanted you to talk to an adult, and when he decided to get an adult himself, you locked the door. The one who looked absolutely broken, as he stared at you.

"Deku!"

I heard Eri yell, as she came running out of the kitchen, followed by her very tired looking brother, who's normal neutral face, was replaced by something that looked like concern.

Eri practicly threw herself into my arms, and I crouched down to her level.

"Are you okay?! You were bleeding!"

"Yeah. I'm okay Eri."

She didn't look convinced, but she didn't comment, choosing to instead cling to me, like she was afraid I'd disappear... which I suppose isn't an unreasonable fear to have...

I felt the previous guilt resurface...

I really scared them.

I looked back at Kacchan. He hadn't moved. He just stared at me, like he was scared to look away.

I stood up, lifting Eri, so I wouldn't have to break the hug.

"Sorry... about.. all of that..."

I said, hoping my voice communicated my sincerity.

Kacchan nodded, not speaking. It was strange. Kacchan tended to be more on the quiet side, when not angry... but him not talking at all...

I gave All Might a questioning look.

All Might sighed, which caused my anxiety to spike.

"He uh... hasn't spoken since... you know..."

Guilt shot through my being.

I scared him... I left him genuinely terrified.

I put Eri down, and walked over to my childhood best friend.

"I'm sorry."

I said again, hugging him.

He tensed slightly, before relaxing, and returning the hug. It was the first time he'd hugged me back since we were kid's. He didn't shove me away... he didn't get angry... he just hugged me, tighter than what was probably necessary.

I felt the guilt bubbling just under the surface...

This was all my fault...

Author's note:

DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR THIS SHIT!!! IT'S A NEGITIVE MINDSET TO HAVE!!!

This is way too short, but my hyperfixation isn't mha anymore, it's rottmnt... so... sorry about that. I just wanted to say, I'm not abandoning this fic... I'm just not as interested in mha anymore. Heck, I haven't even started season 6.

Updates will be slow.

See ya!