I'm Not Mad

Bakugou's POV:

I woke up with no one else in the room. Mind fuck was just not there.

I went out to the kitchen, to see Yamada. He was leaning over some papers on the table. I stood there awkwardly, not sure if I should try to get his attention, or just leave him alone. I definitely upset him last night, and I wanted to avoid that happening again. I already felt bad about breaking All Might's cup, and then telling his secret. Now I've upset even more people.

I continued just standing in the doorway, opting to not bother him.

He eventually glanced up, noticing my presence.

"Oh, Bakugou. How long have you been standing there?"

"A few minutes."

I answered honestly.

"Are you hungry? Would you like some breakfast?"

"Sure."

I decided to keep my talking to a minimum. I couldn't handle anymore adults being mad at me. It's pathetic... but I can't do it.

He gestured for me to sit at the table.

"Would you like some eggs?"

"Sure."

I once again gave a short answer.

"Sho and Hitoshi are at a dentist appointment."

"Okay."

He looked over at me with concern.

"Hey, bud... you alright?"

I nodded, looking down at my lap. If I looked at him, it would be disrespectful. My mom taught me that.

I normally didn't give a shit what she said... but right now I was trying to be on this man's good side.

He stopped what he was doing, and crouched down next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Bakugou... what's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Somethings going on. You don't always look at me, but you don't ever hide your face."

Is that how it looked? I was hiding my face?

"Nothings wrong."

I stuck to my answer.

He pulled his chair over, sitting it in front of me. He sat down, taking both my hands in his.

"Bakugou... I have been a teacher long enough to know when somethings going on with a student... I'll ask questions, and you can tell me whether they're right or wrong... That okay?"

I nodded.

"Does it have something to do with All Might?"

I mean partially... but it was mostly just him...

I shook my head, no.

"Is it something to do with me?"

I hesitated... what was I supposed to do here? Confirm?! Why did I agree to this?

"So that's a yes."

I hunched over farther.

Maybe I could just disappear if I curled into myself enough.

"Are you mad at me?"

I shook my head.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

"Because you're mad at me!"

I said, finally looking up at the man.

"Bakugou... bud... I'm not mad at you... why would I be?"

"Because I fought with mind fu- eye bags!"

It was hard not to swear.

"Bakugou... I'm not angry with you... I was upset, yes... but you're grounded... you're facing the consequences of your actions... I'm not still upset. Just don't do that again."

I don't know why, but I felt tears pricking my eyes.

God I was turning into Deku.

I felt the man wrap me in a hug.

"This is stupid..."

I grumbled against the man's shoulder.

"I don't think so."

Author's note:

This is incredibly short, but I've got writers block when it comes to this story... I'm just trying not to drop it... maybe I'll just kill off the boys's parents to make it more interesting... let me know...