All Might's House

Sry if you can't tell what something is

Sry if you can't tell what something is... I'm not great at describing houses... so I just drew it instead... and it's all pretty small... I mean... his house is pretty big for only being 1 story.

Midoria's POV:

We pulled into the driveway at All Might's house. I was practically vibrating!

Mom nocked on the door.

I was both excited and nervous about staying with All Might... I couldn't help but fidget with my hands.

After a about 30 seconds, All Might opened the door.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

He said jokingly.

I could see Kacchan roll his eyes from beside me.

All Might motioned for all of us to come inside. We all followed him in. I got so distracted with being in All Might's house that I didn't notice everyone else going to sit on the couch. My mom ended up grabbing my hand and pulled me to the couch with her.

We all sat on the couch. My mom sat at one side  I was next to her, Kacchan was squished into the corner seat in between me and his mom, and then his dad was at the other end. All might sat on the chair.

The adults discussed things that they thought would be important like, rules, curfew, any medication, things like that.

Kacchan looked really annoyed... I didn't know why... he was probably fine... he was always annoyed right?... but Kacchan had a thing with tight spaces... and he was very much trapped until his mom moved... I tried to scooch closer to my mom to make more space for Kacchan... it wasn't much but maybe it would help...

I heard my mom say something to All Might about my melatonin and I tuned in.

My mom handed All Might the bottle of melatonin.

"He's old enough to take them himself but he normally forgets and then he's up all night so if you could just remind him to take them, that would be great."

My mom told him.

A light blush spread across my face at the mention of my forgetfulness when it came to that stuff.

My mom also told him that both me and Kacchan are autistic, I'm adhd, and Kacchan Is ocd. She gave him information on what to do in  certain situations, and not to be surprised if I have a meltdown over somethings texture.

Auntie said not to worry about that stuff with Kacchan because he's old enough to deal with it.

My mom gave a look of concern but didn't say anything.

They continued talking for a bit, but soon mom, and Kacchan's parents had to go.

My mom squeezed me really tight at the door.