Reign of the health inspector Pt:2

"Hello Joey Drew Sir."

Visible silence sits in the room with Joey Drew and a silhouette at the door. The silhouette steps forward to reveal a young lady with a clipboard within her hands. Before Joey could say anything, the clicking of heels against the wooden floor unnervingling echoes towards him as the lady reaches out her hand.

"Hello, I'm Ms. Ross." The lady smiles. "It a pleasure to see you Joey Drew. I've heard a lot about you and your studio. You sure got yourself a great reputation here."

Joey shakely smiles with a shy chuckle. "Well hello to you too..." What exactly have you heard about us?

"Anyway, I hope I don't bother you and your business. But I would like to explore the studio and get to know some of the co-workers."

"... Sure thing."

Wally's POV.

"Who the hell is this bitch?"

"Why, good morning!" Wally tips his head and reaches his arm out to the Health inspector.

She stares at Wally for one second then takes his hand. "Miss Ross. Pleasure meeting you."

Wally let's out a mental breath of relief. Another friend-

She looks like a hoe.

"My name is Wally Franks, your local Janitor. At your service!" Wally introduces himself once more with a warm welcome. His brain is trying to change the subject. What the heck is wrong with me lately? Wally mentally curses to himself. 

"Pardon me Mr. Franks, sir." Miss. Ross ask politely, very gently. To Wally it sounds as soft as a kitten. "But is it okay if we talk the working standards of the studio and how you personally feel about these standards." 

Wally nods his head in response and starts talking. "Well, as the studio's only janitor I had a few personal strong words against the man on the chair. Firstly, how unlike other workplaces I've cleaned up, the gosh darn studio won't stop growing bigger! One day, I was cleaning up the whole studio two to three floors down. Now, I got to go through a whole maze!" 

Miss. Ross nods her head as she writes with her pen dragging along with the wooden clipboard. "Uh, but I have one question in consideration. Did your boss ever announced the sudden changes around the studio such as knocking a wall down or two?" 

Wally stops walking and paused for a short second. "I mean... I've thought I've heard it once or twice when he would call in everyone for a meeting... To be honest, I've always been bad with listening up to date and keeping up." 

"I see." Miss Ross finishes writing with a sudden click echoing through the hallway. "I'd like to thank you for your honestly. It's hard to get around these here parts when it comes to interviews if you know what I mean." Miss Ross jokes around with the last part with a giggle, but Wally just smiles and nods in agreement. 

"Another question. Do you know why Joey Drew is opening up more room for this here studio? If so, what are his goals?" 

"Well..." Wally slowly opens up. "I'm not completely sure myself. Sure, Joey is the kind of man that would make a surprise towards many people, but I can't help but still wonder why he has a whole ink machine? Who needs that much ink anyway?" 

Miss Ross tips her head along with Wally. "I can agree with that Mr. Franks. These pipes around here..." She points around the room for every pipe shown nearly head to toe. "They aren't in the best condition and are ridiculously everywhere. I don't know anyone could work with this kind of atmosphere." 

"I mean..." Wally interrupts roughly. "I'm kind of used to it..." 

Nice going, dumbass. 

Before Wally could even think, the lady in front of him turns and stares at Wally with a look of true confusion and yet, a hint of disapproval. Wally without realization that his whole-body flinches at the sudden reaction.