Who's laughing?

Thomas's POV.

"For God's sake Wally..." Thomas mumbles to himself as he storms out of the medical room. His mood worsens after the nurse breaks down how the only janitor of the studio isn't going to be able to work until the next few days. Meaning someone is going to have a long talk with the boss... 

"Hey Thomas!" Susie pops out of the corner. Thomas only perks up slightly by the sudden appearance which breaks his thoughts roughly. 

Thomas shuffles to himself. "Hey Susie..."

Susie ignores his tone of voice. "How are you, Thomas? The studio has been really quiet for the past few days. I was wondering what's been going on lately. Do you know what's going on lately?" 

When did Susie ever became this chatty? Thomas questions himself as he yawns. "I...I haven't been around to know lately..."

"Then let me help you catch up!" Susie yelps rapidly as she leaps herself closer to Thomas. Thomas was stuck processing as he also regrets his decision to speak. "It all started with the rumor of the overworking ghost, only for us to find out who it was... Oh! Don't get me started with the folk tale here about the hidden nurse in this here studio which nobody knows. People these days aren't talking about the three cats that much, yet again, it was just kittens-"

Ha ha ha-

Two pairs of heads lift up and search around the room like searchlights in the ocean. The sound... It was too familiar...yet it couldn't be...

"HEY! Whoever you are! Show yourselves! You can't hide from us you creep!" Susie yells through the hallways. The noise echoes back and breaks Thomas's thoughts once more. 

Thomas turns his direction to Susie. "Susie, you can't just call out a stranger!" Thomas whispers with a hiss. "They could be dangerous!"

"Dangerous?" Susie turns cold by Thomas's words. "I know how to protect myself, thank you very much!" Susie snaps back from Thomas's resentment. Then with a sassy attitude, turns away and stomps off.

Thomas couldn't bother no less. Instead, he walks off to the elevator.

Susie's POV.

"Dangerous?" Susie grumbles. "Dangerous-my... Bottom! I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty here and there you know!" Susie continues to tell herself off. "Why did I even bother to go around him? He's worse than Joey Drew! My day is ruined because of him-"

"Hey Susie!"

"Oh hi!" Susie's tone of voice and attitude changes as she is walks by Laice the mechanic. Her warm smile radiance through the hallway which cheers up Susie every time they meet. Yet again...anyone greeting Susie brings a big smile. "So how ya doing?" 

"Nothing much, just wanted to say hi." Laice walks by her with the warm smile still greeted on her face. Susie's stomach still flutters with such joy. 

As soon as Susie leaves to another room, she pause to remember what she was mad in the first place. Oh right, Thomas. Susie remembers, then continues to storm off. Why did I even agree to-

Susie stops dead at her tracks, her scrunch up angry face now dead pans with fear and sudden realization.

"Oh no-"

Henry's POV.

Feels good to be back. Henry sighs as he enters back his department. His desk full of drawings remains, to Henry, it awaits him to be finished.

Henry sits down and pulls out his pen from his pocket. He then notices the ink stool sitting beside his desk. Out of curiosity, he pulls it out and opens the bottle to see its completely full. 

That's...new. 

Indeed it is! Normally Henry would take a long trip throughout the studio to get another refill. Most of the time there wouldn't be enough or any to produce (Thanks to the ink machine breaking down here and there) so Henry would have to take one from another office and bring it back later. 

Knock, knock.

Now who could that be? Henry turns around.

"Hey... Henry." Allison peers aside from the door. "Can I talk to you really quickly?"