Wally's shenanigans

Wally's POV.

The rest of the morning is quiet. Me and the rest couldn't go home because it's time for work. Which means that we've been in Joey Drew Studio's all night! I'm almost surprise that I was able to stay awake. But then again, I was trap with a ghost!... I mean Henry!

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? I thought again. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘕𝘰𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺! 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨!

"If you're thinking of helping him don't worry, Joey said he's gonna have a talk with him." Thomas says from behind, making Wally jump.

"Oh God!" I gravelly said, "Stop reading my mind Mr. Conner!"

"Stop believing in hocus pocus then." Thomas said flatly. "And I didn't need to read your mind, your whole expression said so."

I huff as Thomas puts his palm on my shoulder.

"I'm kinda worried as well. And not just about his strange 'addiction' but also facing Joey Drew." Thomas joke. "But at least Henry is gonna face him when he wakes up, which should give him more time."

"Yeah, your right." I smile. "But I should check on him just to be sure... "

Thomas grabs a hold of my shoulder. "Leave him alone Wally." Thomas gives me a warning look. "Just let the poor man be-"

"Wally!" A lady name Lacie Benton walks in the room. Immediately Thomas pulls his hand back and I turn and look at Lacie.

"There's a small ink puddle in the ink room where the ink machine is." Lacie continues, "Joey's been looking for you to clean it up."

I perk up and smile. The ink machine is in the same floor as the art department! I immediately grab my mop and bucket and ran pass Thomas and Lacie to the stairs.

"Welp, see you guys later!" I tip my hat with glee. "Cause I'm outta here!"

Thomas slaps his forehead making Lacie look over in confusion.

"What is it?" Lacie ask.

Thomas looks at her. "You should of had asked someone else?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning the ink puddle(s), I turn around to run over to the art department to see Henry. I got stop by the pipe below me to only trip over me. But that won't stop me! I then pick myself up and continue jogging my way down at the art department.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘑𝘰𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵. 𝘕𝘢𝘩, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨... 𝘠𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

I make my way to the art department to be half surprise that Henry is still sleeping. I walk over to him quietly to make sure he doesn't wake up. When I got close enough, I peer over him.

Henry's arms cross over on the desk which covers his face. He's face front sleeping on the desk. I feel sorry for him... working for who knows for how long with his drawing addiction. I wonder how he got that... 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸...

I turn around I immediately fell over, knocking over huge piles of drawings that look and feel like an avalanche crushing me deep into the group. What mainly sucks the most is the sound I made that should wake up Henry any time now. Shockingly, he didn't budge.