Spending time with Henry

Wally's POV.

"I, Wally Franks, has now declares this meeting... to start!" Wally established as he hits his fist on the desk.

"Careful Franks!" Sammy hiss. "Those tables aren't used for court."

Wally looks at Sammy. 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.

"Hey Wally," Thomas snaps his fingers to get his attention. "Stop dozing off. You already do that during work, what do you want to talk about?"

"Yeah," Susie gives a sassy look as she trims her nails with her legs cross while sitting. "Plus, if it's a meeting between us, then shouldn't we do this in a place more private?"

Wally looks around the room him and the gang are. After a minute, Wally ask, "What's wrong with the break room we have?"

"It's a God damn break room!" Shawn yells. "There's always more than one person comming in and out here each second!"

"Speaking about more than one person that isn't in our group... " Grant points his thumb towards Lacie and Bertrum at the corner of the room standing with cross arms.

It took them two a few seconds realize who they were mentioning.

"Hey!" Bertrum snaps back. "We can come here as long as we want! It's our break too!"

"And I invited them both..." Wally says in a dramatic voice. "Because they too have witness the Overworking Ghost!"

Everyone but Bertrum and Lacie gives Wally a stone face. Then Thomas slaps his forehead.

"But Wally." Allison steps in. "We already know that Henry is the ghost."

"Wait!" Lacie gasps, "You mean the animator?"

"There's an animator here?" Bertrum looks at Lacie with a questioning look.

"Yes." Norman concludes.

"He's a nurse as well?" Lacie ask, making everyone look at her.

"What?" Jack says.

"No he's not." Sammy answers brittley with another question. "What makes you presume that?"

"Because a nurse saved one of my employee."

"But there ain't any doctor here." Shawn booms.

"Exactly!" Lacie explains. "Bertrum told me everything. A nurse out of the blue appears and helps a man. However after taking him to the nurses office, Bertrum tried to look for the guy but he vanished in thin air! Sorta like a ghost..."

Everyone grew silent after hearing that. Then Wally gives everyone the look that says: 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!

"Well..." Grant starts making up an excuse. "It could be because the guy went to the war..."

"But that wouldn't make any sense!" Wally state's out. "All of them left at the same time to go to the war!"

"What if they needed more and some nurses left a little late?" Thomas ask.

"But-" Wally starts until everyone starts walking towards the exit of the break room.

"Sorry Wally." Jack apologies as he walks out with the others. "I don't want to go through that all over again."