Secrets and more

No One's POV. 

"Oh... My... God..." Buddy face burns through his hand covering his face.

"I know!" Wally squeaks as he hops in the air in front of Buddy. "I was cleaning up Henry's desk when I saw the paper with a heart shape drawing on it. I thought it was a new comic so I took a peek and-"

"What are you guys doing!" Sammy roars from behind, causing Wally and Buddy to jump. "Don't you guys know we have work? My floor has flooded again!"

"We've been looking all over for you two!" Susie walks in the room. "It's a really bad mess down there. Buddy! What's wrong?"

"We were reading something..." Buddy mutters slowly as he looks away to hide his face reddening even more. 

Susie froze with crooked smile. Oh no. Is it the book I lost the other day? (Again, she read Manga)

"It's a love letter!" Wally screeches in a high pitch voice. Wally waves around a pink letter with a heart drawing over at the front. 

"Oh! Really? Who is it for?" Susie glace at the two in overalls as she leans closer for info. Samuel rolls his eyes in annoyance and impactites. 

"It's for Henry!" The two squeal.

"WHAT?!" Both Samuel Lawrence and Susie Campbell both squawk out at the same time. 

"Who the fuck?" Samuel snatches the letter from Wally's hands. "Who wrote this?! Is it even real?" Then Sammy takes a look at the letter. Despite how vibrantly pink the letter is, there's a child like scribble of a heart made from ink and in front has the scribble Henry. "Seriously, who wrote this?" Sammy looks at the letter in absolute questioning. "This looks like a child wrote this!" 

"It's probably fan mail!" Susie second hand guesses. "I've gotten some fan mail before! Many of those mail would say how beautiful my voice is!" 

"I read the letter-" Wally immediately covers his mouth after spewing that out. 

"Wally!" Sammy hisses. "Do you know how illegal that is?" 

"I know! I know." Wally waves his hands all around. "But here me out..." 

"I took a peek..." Buddy confesses. "And it's not a fan letter..." 

Out of curiosity by both the Gents, Sammy and Susie unravels the already open letter to read it. 

.・゜゜・Poem Time!.・゜゜・

You have robbed me. 

Of all my heart and mind. 

And I love you. 

Sweet bandit of my soul.

.・゜゜・Poem Time over.・゜゜・

"Seriously! What. The. FUCK?" Sammy covers his newly redden face. 

"Is this..." Susie gasp out as she uses her hands as fans. "Is this really for Henry Stein?!" 

"It's from his desk." Wally squeals with Susie. "It has to be!" 

"Quickly! Put it back!" Buddy waves his hands around franticly. "Henry needs the read this!" 

"Wait!" Susie leaps over before Sammy turns away. "Before you put it back, does it say who's it from?"

 Sammy take a look at the letter again. After seeing Sammy move his eyes side to side to reread the letter, Sammy nods in response. "No. It doesn't have a name from who it's from." 

"A secret crush!" Wally squirms with his tone of voice going high pitch. "It could be anyone from the studio!" 

"Guys!" Buddy holds Wally down from blasting off to the ceiling. "We need to put it back! Someone could catch us!"