The Overworking Ghost

No ones POV.

As the gang started screaming, Shawn without a worry grab his flashlight from his pocket and turn on the light. Immediately everyone stops screaming and look over at Shawn who's pointing the light up at the ceiling.

"Everyone stop screaming like two-year-olds!" Shawn yells, "Especially you Sammy, stop hugging your boyfriend."

Shawn points to flashlight directly at Sammy, who seems to be hugging Norman while quivering in fear. Sammy stops and let's go of Norman as everyone stares at him.

"Well, what do you recommend?" Sammy asks while blushing. "If Joey finds us here, we're gonna get fired!"

Susie with a worry look turns to the group, "You said something about keys somewhere in the studio?"

"Yes, " Shawn nods his head. "Joey leaves an extra pair of keys in case of emergency. However there are three places in the studio where you can find them: Joey's office, the Break room, and the Toy Studio."

"Sounds like we have to split up." Thomas sighs.

"Split up!" Wally starts complaining, "I ain't doing this! It's bad enough we have this ghost rumor running around here!"

"And you still believe that?" Thomas snaps back.

"Alright! That's it you two!" Allison yells, "We are stuck here and unless we find the keys to get out, you two are going to stop fighting or else. Understand!"

Wally looks at Thomas with a surprise look and then turns his head back to Allison. "Y-yes ma'm." Wally nods.

"Good thing I brought two extra pair's. " Shawn throws the other two pairs of flashlights at Wally and Sammy.

"Me and Norman will head to Joey's office." Sammy announced, "Allison, Thomas and Shawn can go to the Toy Workshop. And Wally, Jack, Grant and Susie can head to the break room upstairs near the art studio."

"Can I come with you Sammy!" Susie volunteers.

Sammy turns to Susie's direction."No-"

"Yes." Grant replies back before Sammy could. "You can snuggle with your boyfriend later Sammy."

"Yay!" Susie squeals like a cheerleader. Sammy on the other hand just growls under his breath as the group of three head to their seperate ways. 

Little did they know what or 𝙬𝙝𝙤
is ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Norman's POV.

I knew for a long time that Sammy really likes me. Since the beginning of the last month when Joey Drew Studio's first opened and I got the job as The Projectionist, Sammy started acting nice to me. I thought he was just nice until I saw Sammy picking on Wally with Susie and Jack. I have a theory that's been happening for a while. Sammy's been trying to get me and him alone time. I don't know why but my theory is that he's trying to confess his loves me.

I snap out of my thoughts as we make it to the final floor of The offices. Though I have to admit, I hate coming down here. It's a literal maze.

"It shouldn't take to long." Sammy smiles.

As we walk down the halls, dead silence surounds us. I sigh in relief.

"So Sammy, " Susie breaks the silence. "Didn't you want to say something to Norman?"

Immediately me and Sammy start blushing.

"W-what makes you think that I-I-I wanted to say something to Norman?! " Sammy stammers.