1:How it all started

Pov : Louis

I open my eyes with a slobbering liquid all over my face "Clifford!" , I scream. He wags his tail and jumps all over the bed. I grab my phone from the night stand, the phone lights up and its already past 9. I get up from bed and walk over to the bathroom. I look at myself. 

hmm, 3 hours of sleep. better than last week at least. 

Last week I scrolled past a larry edit, the one where harry was looking at me and I was looking at him, it was obvious in our eyes that both innocent, untouched hearts had just been ripped apart. On top of that, If I could Fly was the background music. Threw me off for a couple days.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I run my hands over my dark circles.

At this point they look like black holes

Going to sleep makes it worse, both happy and bad memories replay in my head. Making my stomach churn into a bittersweet feeling of regret, guilt, happiness and brokenness. 

I quickly brush my teeth , wash my face and put on a hoodie. I walk down to the living room, Clifford behind me. "Are you hungry cliff? oh yea , come on let's get you some dog food", He wags his tail happily and follows me to the pantry. I put some in his bowl and watch as he devours his meal. I make myself a cuppa and sit on the couch.

Mmm Tea

 I switch on my phone again as I take a sip . Just as I place my finger on the pad the screen lights *Message from Payno* a small smile forms on my face as I click on it,

Payno: How you doing mate? Wanna catch up with our Nialler sometime?

Tommo: m' good mate, how r u? obviously, mrs irish princess , I'm free all week, tell me place and time and I'll be there.

Payno: great , let me just ask Nialler and I'll tell you when.

Tommo: yep

Niall and Liam, the unproblematic ones.

I quickly text Niall.

Tommo: Hi Nialler, How you doing mate?

Tommo: So liam told me your down to catch up sometime....

Nialler: hey lou, 'm great mate, and u?

Nialler: Yeah! I was hoping we could catch up this week. been some time

Tommo: yeah mate, alright then, looking forward to it

Nialler: great!

My finger hovers over the Instagram icon. I logout of my account and sign into the secret one.

7 years and you can't let go of him. Pathetic. He doesn't even want you. He's obviously moved on, can you not see. There he is with his Grammy nomination and here you are, waking up and texting him from your secret account. Pathetic, just pathetic. 

I shake my head, pathetic, I know. I can't stop though. 

Irish_potatoe: Hey Love , how are you. Just checking up. Been drinking water? Getting sleep? Eating well?

Irish_potatoe : Hope your doing great ! Congratulations on the Grammy Nomination !!! You deserve it ! and so much more. 

Irish_potatoe: Loads of love ~ yours