28. History

Zayn's POV

Louis rolls his eyes and looks at Harry, who is trying to get louis off his seat.

" Fine " He finally answers and gets up. I walk to the balcony as he follows me.

" What? " He huffs, when we finally reach there. He stares at the city scape.

" Louis, look, I'm sorry. I was dumb and stupid, I was just embarrassed. I knew how much that concert meant to you and I hate myself for not showing up. But I just couldn't come and I'm sorry. " I plead, I know getting Louis back isn't easy and I know losing him was my fault.

" Okay " he says, uninterested and still staring outside.

" I'm sorry for leaving you alone when it was hard, you were my best friend Louis. " I say, guilty yet hopeful.

" That's not what friends do, zayn. Friends don't leave you when it's tough. Friends don't ghost you. Friends don't let their ego stop them " He says, his voice breaking.

" I know, I know, I was a shit friend. But one more chance is all I'm asking, Please. "

The tiny tears that formed under my eyes and close to falling. Louis finally looks at me.

" Fuck you and your puppy tears " He says, pulling me into a hug. I hug him back, equally tight.

" Louis you idiot " I say, brimming with happiness.

" Idiot " louis says, as we separate.

" I'm sorry too you know, I've been stubborn and I never listened to what you had to say. But either ways we both were assholes " He says and I laugh.

I pull out cigarettes and offer him one, " uh uh just pray that Harry doesn't see " he says, taking one fast.

" Your prayers didn't work, Louis, " Niall says, walking into the balcony followed by Liam and Harry.

" Zayn, you're ruining him ! " Harry grumbles, taking the cigarette from louis and throwing it.

" See Harry that's why he hasn't proposed yet " Niall jokes and Harry rolls his eyes.

" Let's go inside boys, we have a lot to talk about " Liam says and we all follow him to the table.

" Okay so what's the plan " I ask, once we're all seated.

" Can someone please explain what exactly is going on because I don't know anything " Niall shireks.

" Well maybe it's because you were in Italy with your girlfriend, Niall " Liam says, earning a round of laughter.

" Well basically, one direction is back but not on our terms. So that's not a good thing. " Harry explains to Niall.

" oh? Oh. OH YES. Can I shout? I've always wanted a reunion ! " Niall shrieks and we all laugh again.

" First you both have to tell us your plan " Liam says pointing at Harry and Louis.

" Yes, when do you plan on getting married? " Niall jokes and Liam gives him a disapproving look.

" What ! I need to get my camcorder ready for the first night " Niall says and everyone laughs, except Harry, who is blushing furiously. I notice Louis taking Harry's hand and whispering " calm down, love. '' and aww at the sight.

The rest of the night goes by, catching up, laughing and teasing each other. Everyone once in a while I stop to appreciate our friendship and how much I missed us because we, we've had a whole lot of history.