32. Fifa

POV : HARRY 

" NIALL YOU FUCKING CHEATER ! HOW DARE YOU " my boyfriend screams. 

" I DIDN'T CHEAT YOU'RE JUST A SORE LOSER " Niall shouts back and I sigh, these boys. 

" Sorry man, you lost , now me and Niall are going in for the finals " Zayn laughed at louis. 

" Fuck all off you " louis said storming off the sofa and coming to the kitchen. 

I had just taken the boiled pasta out of the water and drained it. I hear louis grumble " fuckers " and I laugh. 

" Really, babe? " I look at him. 

" They're literally so annoying " He says. 

" You just lost the game, It's not a big deal " I say, smiling at him. 

" But Niall had the better controller ! Mine wasn't connected properly " Lou exclaimed. 

" excuses excuses " I sing-song, washing the tomatoes. 

" you too? " louis gasps, putting his hand over his mouth. 

" of course, I don't date losers " I say, maintaining eye contact. 

" oh really ? " louis says, moving closer and looking at me closely. 

" mhm " I murmur, right before he takes a tiny tomato and smashes it on my face. 

" LOUIS " I scream, as I see the red liquid on my hand. I take water from the sink and splash it on him and he squints. He runs to me, but he slips on the water and collapses taking me with him. 

" WHAT WAS THAT " The boys shout running to the kitchen, to find me and lou lying on top of each other and laughing with wet clothes and tomato juice everywhere. 

" holy shit - you guys are mad " Liam says, " I thought that was blood !!! " niall shrieks, zayn just looks at us and walks back to the sofa. Classic Zayn. 

" you're squishing me " lou peeps, 

" you  deserve to be squished " I say and kiss him. I can taste the disgusting raw tomato.  Ew. We both run out off air, because of all that laughing. 

" I thought you don't date losers " he teases when we get up. 

" Well I have one exception " I say and boop his nose. 

" Now clean all this up " I smile sweetly, and lou just looks at me. 

" NOW " I say louder and he sighs. 

" okay mommy " he murmurs but I hear and hit him. 

He cleans up as I chop the tomatoes and heat the water to blanche them. I must say, his ass looks good when he bends down to wipe the water. Maybe, this will become his permanent job. 

" All done " He says, putting the cloth on the side of the sink. 

" Thank you lou " I smile and grab his ass. 

" How dare you manhandle my precious asset " He gasps, wrapping his arm around my neck. 

" It's mine now, business is business " I laugh. 

" does that mean these are mine now " he says, squeezing my man boobs and I laugh very loudly. 

" Mhmm " I agree.

" all four of them ? " he asks, moving his hands downward and pinching my 3rd nipple. 

" yep, all four of them " I repeat and squeeze his bum again.