29. Tomatoes

POV: Hazza

I wake up in the morning, my legs tangled in lou's. I don't want to wake him up so I slowly move his leg from mine. And he stirs and wraps his arms around my waist and keeps his legs on mine
" mine ", he says.

I look at him and see his lip twitch the slightest bit. 

" Morning loubear " I whisper, but he doesn't move. 

" oh well, I was going to give my boyfriend a morning kiss but I guess he's asleep " I say and sit upright.

I get up to leave but he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back. I fall on him and he holds me on top of him. 

" 'm not sleepy anymore, I'm awake ", he says when I turn to look at him. 

" Good " I whisper, before interlocking our lips. He starts nibbling from my lips to my neck, puckering each inch of my skin making me squirm and I'm too lost in him, to make him stop. 

🥨🥨🥨

Last night we had crashed in Zayn's house because we wanted to see his baby, but it turns out babies aren't awake at four in the morning. 

" Umm where's khai " I ask zayn, who's cooking something up for breakfast. 

" Oh she took her out today to khai's grandparents " He answers and I nod. 

" So....How have you been " I ask, sipping my coffee. 

" Good yeah, khai's been really good for me " He answers and I smile. 

" You know that you can still back out anytime right? you don't have to feel pressured or forced into anything " I say and zayn nods. 

" I know harry, but I want this " He smiles. 

" I'm glad " I say. 

Just then Liam and Niall walk to the stairs, both with bags under their eyes. 

" How's the hangover guys " Zayn asks.

" could have been worse but someone give me some fucking aspirin " Niall says and zayn goes to his room to get some.

" told you guys not to take that last round " I laugh and they roll their eyes.

" Atleast I won the bet " Niall says, proudly.

" It was 20 dollars Niall ! " Liam says

" but it was a million for my ego " Nialler smirks and Liam and rolls his eyes.

I pour them both a cup of tea. 

"where's lou " liam asks.

" Do you really think he'll be awake before 12 "  I say making them chuckle. 

🦩🦩🦩

I hear a loud splash and then someone scream " Oh no Niall ".

I turn around to see Nialler completely drenched in the pool. Everyone laughs at him and he grunts. 

" Hazza help me up " he pleads and I laugh even more.  After calming down, I go to pull him up and fuck, I lose my balance too. 

I stumble and fall on top of Nialler, pushing both of us underwater. 

And before we know it the other 3 of them jump in too, splashing water everywhere. I paddle to lou and catch his waist. 

" Hi " I whisper and he lets out a breathe. He pulls out my shirt 

" we don't want your gucci shirt all wet " he explains, innocently. 

" you know it's completely drenched already " I laugh.

" but like you know the chlorine could like damage the material of the " he stutters and I laugh and join our lips. 

" HEY HEY CUT OUT THE PDA " Liam shouts and we separate. 

" Fuck off liam, you're just jealous that my boyfriend is fit " lou sasses. 

" This is a Family show ! " Niall shouts. 

" ooorrr is ittt " me and niall say together, laughing.

🎮🎮🎮

" Lou pleeasseee " harry pleads. 

" Harry, you can go yourself ! " Louis argues. 

" But I'll be alone ! " Harry answers. 

" Fine. I'll be back in 10 boys, whoever wins, fights me " Louis groans and puts the controller down. 

" yeah yeah louis go get your man " liam says and the others laugh. 

" Thank you " I smile and hold his hand. I see his gaze shift from my face to my chest. I left a couple buttons unbuttoned because it looked better.

" hopefully there are no other creepy people on the street who are gonna stare at my chest like that " I says giggling.

" well maybe you should learn how to button up your shirt you little shit "he snaps. 

I unbuttons another one revealing the whole of my butterfly tattoo and I smirk as I watch him roll his eyes. 

" what do you need anyways " louis asks.

" tomatoes and olive oil " I answer. 

" mm " he nods.

" what did you think about zayn? " he asks.

" what about him? " 

" you know...he didn't want to be in the band and now he's being forced to come back " louis answers. 

" I don't think so, I talked to him today morning and it seemed like he did want to come back " I tell him.

" oh, that's cool then " he says and I nod.

" you know, you're already like really hot. You don't need to be half naked to proved that " louis says and I laugh.

" yeah but like it's funny to see you get all jealous and annoyed " I reply. 

" you're literally so annoying " louis rolls his eyes and I kiss him. 

He breaks away and says, " now let's get your bloody tomatoes so you can make the pasta "