In the beginning

IN THE BEGINNING, MANY GODS AND GODDESSES PLAGUED THE LAND OF EARTH. A young god by the name of Elohim found an uninhabited piece of land and from his own hands, he molded two. Adam, the first man and my mother, Lilith, the first woman.
His favorite son, Samael, saw flaws in his creations and rebelled, fleeing heaven when his father did not heed his warnings. His brother, Lucifer, wanted to give these beings knowledge, but their father was against it and wanted to keep them pure. After that, he was no longer the Samael that Elohim knew. Samael had fallen, like his brother Lucifer, but remained working beneath his father.
Lilith, as Adam, was created equally from Earth. After he refused to see her as an equal, she fled their home in the Garden of Eden. Feeling betrayed by him, Lilith went to Elohim seeking vengeance but, He denied. He did not want to kill his precious human so Lilith went looking for vengeance elsewhere. When she could not find it, she decided to return to Eden. Upon her arrival, Adam was with another, Eve was her name. Seeing as she was not wanted anymore, Lilith fled once more.
  All alone, she found solace in a cave far from her home. Lilith cried for she had no place to call a home. Upon hearing her cries, Samael, along with his brother Lucifer, went to the surface in search of the source.
"Why is that you cry?" Samael asked her.
"For I have lost my home and I am not wanted by he who was created for me.."
"He is flawed if he cannot see the beauty that you are," Samael spoke to her softly, "come with us and we'll be more than he could ever be."
"We will make him pay for his actions," Lucifer whispered fiercely.
My mother took his hand and they ran to She'ol, a hell created to judge those who have died. If thy were wicked, thy would be sent to Gehenna. If thy were righteous, thy would be sent to the Fields of Paradise. Samael and Lucifer did everything in their power to help Lilith. She become their life long partner, Lucifer's queen, and from then on, she became the first Succubus.
For thousands of years my mother remained in Hell, ruling by Lucifer's side while Samael worked vigorously as the Angel of Death. They both gave her all the freedom she could ever want.
Lilith had left She'ol in order to explore the world. She spent hundreds of years in Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece. From her exploration she discovered that because of her power, she could be mated to others.
With this new found knowledge, Lilith returned home. Samael and Lucifer were not angry nor envious of the actions of their partner, for they knew that she could hold such power.
After many more years passed, she went to the surface once more. In the year 1688, while traveling in Italy, Lilith met a vampire named Tobias. He was a creature that needed blood to survive, but he was different. She had met many vampires during her stay in Egypt and Greece, but unlike others, Tobias did not drink the blood of humans. Instead, he drank the blood of animals.
The twenty years Lilith spent with Tobias was one of her happiest moments.
Lilith returned home for some time when she received a prayer from Tobias, he wished to see her again. Unbeknownst to her, she had a little surprise with her. Upon greeting her, Tobias could hear a second heartbeat and asked if she had brought anyone else.
When she replied 'no', he knew that she was with child. Lilith had fallen pregnant with both Lucifer and Samael's child. Ecstatic to hear the news, Lilith communicated with her partners and told them the news.
He, on the other hand, was not happy.
Throughout the years, Elohim had turned cold and both Samael and Lucifer knew that if news of their child reached their father, there would be many complications, but unfortunately for them, it wasn't long until He found out. The angels feared for their child and begged Lilith to keep the child safe as they both went to speak with their father. Lilith agreed and bid her partners farewell, promising that they would meet again.
She told the news to Tobias and he sympathized with her. He decided to take her on a trip to France in order to take her mind off the situation. While strolling down the Seine, she met a man. His name was Valentin Bauffremont, a french nobleman of Italian descent. Valentin was mated to her and in seeing how much the man loved her, she trusted him and told him the truth of her situation. Valentin, a wholehearted man, agreed to be her daughter's father until his death. Because of his loyalty, Lilith named her daughter after him. She named her Valentina Bauffremont.
  A Nephalem, half angel, half demon. She grew like any other human child, but human she was not. Valentina lived in a loving home with Valentin, Lilith, and her Uncle Tobias. When she reached the age of eight, a cult of religious zealots became aware of Valentina's existence and planned to capture the girl.
On the night they came, Valentin urged Lilith to flee to the states, getting murdered in the process. The demon, in all her grief, took her daughter and took shelter in New Orleans with a family of vampire-werewolf hybrids. There, Valentina learned literature from Erik and art from Nik. When she reached the age of eighteen, she learned about her history and where she came from. And she learned that just like her mother, she would age one human year for every one thousand years.
As much as her mother hated the idea, she knew it was time for Valentina to explore life without being hidden. So with a very serious talk, she let her daughter out into the world.