5 ✧ You don't even know the half of it

FORKS, WASHINGTON

                              The door to the bedroom bursts open and a singing Luka runs in, "HEY HEY MAMA SAID THE WAY YOU MOVE, GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT, GONNA MAKE YOU GROOVE!" Luka screams out the lyrics to Black Dog by Led Zeppelin, which is currently blasting, waking Valentina up from her delicious sleep.
"Luka!" She groans and rolls over, placing a pillow over her head to drown out the sound.
"AH AH CHILD WAY YOU SHAKE THAT THING, GONNA MAKE YOU BURN, GONNA MAKE YOU STING!" Luka jumps onto the bed.
Valentina sits up quickly, "I'm up! Okay, I'm up! Jesus Christ," She grumbles and gets off the bed.
"All love, baby!" He laughs and hops off the bed, "Your breakfast is on the table. Something light since we are having guests over."
"Thanks, Pookie," She kisses his cheek.
"Anything for you, Bug," He kisses her forehead.
Valentina grabs her phone from the nightstand before going to the kitchen. She looks for Blaire's name in her contacts then presses the call button. She picks up after a couple rings.
"Hello?" The human answers.
"Blaire, hey!"
"Oh, hi, Val."
"Good morning! I was just calling to tell you come at eleven, is that an okay time?"
"Yeah, that's fine. I'll tell them, text me your address."
"Okay, great! And bring a bathing suit, tell them that too, bye!"
"Bye."
After quickly eat her breakfast, which consisted of nutella toast with strawberries, Valentina checks the time. Her eyes widen at the time, noticing it's 10:45. She quickly washes her plate and begins tidy up the house, making sure it's clean for the guests.
She uses her speed to run to the bedroom and to quickly wash herself before sliding on a simple black bikini and a red silk kimono. Soon enough the doorbell rings and she sprints to the door, "Hi! Welcome!" Valentina greets them with big grin before stepping aside, "Please, come in."
"Hi, Val!" Ava engulfs her in a hug.
"Hello, Ava," I hug back.
"Val, this is our sister and Ava's girlfriend, Vivienne. Vivienne, this is Valentina," Nathan introduces.
"Hello, Vivienne. It's nice to meet you," Valentina gives her a soft smile, noticing that she was a bit closed off.
A ghost of a smile is placed on her lips, "You too."
"I hope Blaire told you to bring bathing suits?" Valentina asks and they nod, "Great! Luka and I went hunting for some animal blood yesterday, so if any of you get thirsty, we have that on deck. We know it's not as good as having it fresh, but it's better than nothing."
"A-Animal blood? Why would we need that?" Emmett stutters lightly, rubbing the back if his neck nervously.
"Don't be silly, we know what you are," Valentina chuckles. She nudges Luka and their eyes return to their regular silver color, "We aren't exactly human either."
"Maybe we should leave," Nathan frowns and takes a step back, grabbing Blaire's arm in the process.
"If we wanted to harm anyone, we would've done it by now. We came for personal reasons actually," Valentina explains. "C'mon, don't kill the mood. We invited you because we wanted to get to know you."
"I'm staying," Ava skips over to Valentina and Luka's side.
"If Ava is staying then so am I," Vivienne adds while Emmett and Jasper nod in agreement.
"Stop being such a debbie downer, it'll be fun," Blaire shrugs and walks over to Emmett's side.
"Now that that's settled, ladies, how 'bout we go down to the pool and let the boys chat?" Valentina suggests. The girls agree and we head down to the pool area.
Vivienne, Ava, and Blaire sit on the chairs that are laid out. Blaire and Valentina on their own while Vivienne and Ava share one, with Ava sitting on Vivienne's lap, "So, Val, what's your story?" Ava asks.
"Well, I was born in 18th century France. I was about eight when I moved to Louisiana to live with some family friends. After I turned eighteen, I made the decision to leave Louisiana and I lived with my family for a while before choosing to travel around. Eventually, I met Luka in Woodstock. We've been together for almost 50 years."
"You were born in the 18th century?" Blaire looks at Valentina in wonder.
"Sure was," Valentina smiles.
        "Do you prefer things now or back then?" Blaire asks.
        "Both societies are complex in their own way, but I like the modernity of today. Though I do miss when technology wasn't around, you appreciated family more back then."
"Why are you and Luka so into the seventies?" Blaire asks, "Wouldn't that have been one of the toughest decades to live in for you guys?"
        "Because we're black?" Valentina fills in the words for her and Blaire nods sheepishly, "Well, we met in 1969. Our time in the seventies was the best. The seventies was an era of power. The music, the people, the creativity, it was such a powerful time. Black people have always been tough and the seventies was a clear reflection of that. Plus, I had the love of my life with me to live through it," Valentina smiles fondly at her memories if the first few years she spent with Luka.
        "Wow," Blaire sits back, almost in shock, "that's pretty awesome and admirable. Being able to live through all the shit this country has done and still see the good in it. I haven't lived here for long, but it's definitely not my favorite place."
        "Nathan hates the seventies," Ava says with a giggle, leaning against Rosalie's front.
        "It's true," Nate says coming down the stairs with the boys.
        "That's because Nathan doesn't understand the raw passion of the black struggle," Valentina shrugs. It wasn't the first time she had heard someone say they didn't like the seventies, "many people don't, which is really sad. America would not be America if it were not for the abuse and struggle of black people. We've set the tone for this country for decades."
        "I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Their conversation is interrupted by Luka's loud words. Valentina turns around to see a confused Emmett with his arm extended, his fingers just about to touch her. She quickly takes a step back, "Unless you want to be in a shit ton of trouble, I wouldn't touch her," Luka continues and Emmett retracts his hand.
        "What do you mean?" Jasper asks, "What would happen?"
        "It's one of my more annoying powers if you would even call it that, it's quite the burden, actually. Usually it's under control, but sometimes a touch could have someone acting like a lust-filled zombie. It happens mainly with men, but women aren't necessarily immune to it," Valentina explains and Jasper nods in understanding.
        "Is Luka immune to it?" Blaire asks.
        "You could say that. We've been together for awhile so this particular power doesn't have much effect on him. If I really tried, I could, but why would I do that? I would never take advantage of someone," Valentina tells her with a slightly disgusted expression on her face.
        All of a sudden, Valentina is picked up and held bridal style by Luka, "Hey Emmett! Catch!" He says and then she's flung to the burly vampire.
"Emmett, don't you dare!" Valentina screeches when he catches.
"Sorry, sweetheart," Her heart flutters at his words, but she lets out a scream when he jumps in the pool.
Valentina is submerged underwater and gets separated from Emmett for a few seconds before she's unexpectedly grabbed by him. She wraps her arms around his neck and clings to him like a koala. He pushes both himself and Valentina from the bottom of the pool. Once they resurface, Emmett presses Valentina against the pool wall as he presses himself against her.
Valentina gasps as his bulge rubs against her and he looks her in the eyes with a lustful gaze when the sound escapes her lips, "Emmett? Are you okay?" She asks breathlessly.
"I'm more than okay," He says huskily and rubs himself against her again.
"Emmett, please don't do that. I can't tell if you're under my influence. You have to stop, Emmett, please," Valentina moans and he rests his head on her shoulder, but doesn't stop, "Luka!" She manages to yell and Emmett's body is ripped away from her. She pulls herself out of the pool and kneels by Emmett.
   "Is he okay?" Jasper asks, looking at his mate in worry.
"His thoughts are filled with lust," Nathan murmurs.
"I'm sorry," Valentina apologizes quickly, "I didn't mean too. It probably happened when I grabbed onto him under the water, but I know how to make it stop," She steps foreword, but Nathan stops hers.
"You've done enough," He snaps, angrily grabbing her arm and holding her back from touching his brother.
Valentina's eyes flash red, "You don't even know what's wrong with him," she hisses. "This isn't the first time it's happened. I was caught off guard and I know how to fix it, so I suggest you keep your hands off me and move," She roughly pushes Nathan out of the way which causes him to fall against the chairs. He stands up quickly and starts to charge toward Valentina, but Jasper and Luka hold him back.
        She sits in front if Emmett and place his head on her lap before gently putting her fingertips on his temples and placing her lips on his in order to suck out her influence.
Valentina pulls back as Emmett sits up with a deep breath, "Em, you okay?" Jasper asks, rushing over to his mate's side.
"Yeah, I just—what happened?" He scratches his head in confusion.
"My influence got to you on accident. I'm really sorry, Emmett," Valentina apologizes and puts her head down in embarrassment.
Emmett gives her a tired smile, "It's okay. A little bit of blood and I'll be back in my feet." Everyone laughs and Jasper and Luka help him sit on one of the lounge chairs.
"I'd like to speak with Luka and Val in private, if that's alright," Jasper says and the rest of the Greenwoods and Blaire head back inside the house. Jasper sits next to Emmett while Luka and Valentina sit on the lounge chairs in front of them, "I'm confused. When Emmett was touching you, I didn't feel jealous and I didn't feel jealousy coming from Luka either. What's going on?"
"I can't explain things right now," Valentina sighs, "it's for your safety and my own. We want to make sure that we are completely safe in the area before explain why we're here."
"Can I ask something of you?" Emmett asks shyly which seems unlike him, but Valentina nods anyway, "I wanna have sex with you," He blurts out and her heart stops for a moment.
"W-What?" Valentina takes a deep breath and tries to calm the lust beginning to form inside her, "That's more of a statement than anything," she chuckles.
"I've never felt pleasure like that. I want to feel it again, I need to feel it again," Emmett almost pleads, his hand tightening around Jasper's.
Valentina gets up and stands in between his legs while Emmett places his hands on her hips, "You really want another taste?" She asks him and he nods, "Okay, close your eyes." Emmett closes his eyes and Valentina leans foreword, placing her lips on his. He slides his hands from her hips to her ass and she moans softly as he squeezes it. She pulls away slowly and lets her eyes drift to Jasper, who was radiating lust, "Would you like a kiss too, Jasper?"
"May I?" He asks politely and Valentina smiles before straddling him. She kisses him softly and he wraps his arms around her. She rakes her fingers through his hair and presses harder against his lips. His nails dig into her skin and she moans loudly. Jasper pulls back slightly, "Bit of a masochist, are we?" He chuckles.
"Oh, you don't even know the half of it," Luka snickers when Valentina smacks him across the chest.
"As for your offer, Emmett...all good things come with time," She smiles and hops off Jasper's lap. "C'mon, let's go watch a movie."
Valentina giggles and takes off running back to the house with Jasper, Emmett, and Luka on her trail. I can't wait 'til they're ours, she thinks to herself with a smile.