Chapter 7

I’m nervous, no super nervous to be exact.  I walk into the room and sport him in the couch beside the night lamp.  The room is decorated with flowers, no with red and white roses, scented candles and obviously dim light as a bonus I think so.  Note the sarcasm here.

I sit beside him and the awkward silence fills the room. 

“I think I could give you the time till you are ready to consummate our marriage.”, he spoke clearing the silence.

Were always men this straightforward?

I don’t think so.  Anyways back to the earth Naina.  I shake my head mentally to bring my mind to earth.

“Are you positive, that you could wait till I’m ready to consummate our marriage.”, I asked.  If he is gonna be straightforward so am I.  I could be ten times more straightforward.

I looked into his eyes.  His eyes held a hesitation.  I smirked, of course mentally.  

Time for you Naina, come on you can do it.

I leaned forward towards him with all the courage I mustered from the time I was getting ready and reached his earlobe, “Are you sure you could hold your desires till I’m ready for this?”, I whispered really seductively.

I did a victory dance in my mind.  I really didn’t know I was capable of seducing someone.

“I…I…I…”, poor boy he was really stammering at this point.  I wish I could see his face now, but unfortunately I couldn’t.  I could just see his blushing ear.  So cute!

He held my elbows and pulled me out of him, making a decent distance between us.

I just pouted.

He smiled. He freaking smiled.  Why?  Why a smile?

Does he enjoy smiling so much, why does he smile without any reason?   Or, is that only me who couldn’t get the reason behind his smile?

Whatever.

I just raised my eyebrow. 

“I’m pretty sure I could hold my desires.”, he said.

I chuckled.

“Why would you chuckle?”

Without answering him I just leaned forward again and whispered in his ear, ”You couldn’t  hold your desires.”, I declared.

I moved my face centimeter away from his face, so I could feel his breathing on my face.

He again held my elbow.  I shrugged his hand off me.

“I think you should answer me like this.  If you can, then it means you are really good with holding your desires.”, Wow! Naina you are something. 

“Naina… I…I thi...nk you are playing with fire.”, he is kinda cute.

I like teasing him.  It is so much fun.

“No.  I’m not playing with fire.  Someone said they could hold their desires.”, I said in a seductive voice.

He inched forward and I backed away my face.

He held my head with his left hand and inched forward closing the distance between us.  I was turning pink.  I could feel that.  My heart was beating fast.

Our noses touched.  So close.  He was looking into my eyes.  I was doing the same.

“You put yourself in this situation, Naina.”, he smirked devilishly.

He was so handsome, devilishly handsome.

He leaned forward more while placing the other hand on my hip.  He pulled me closer.  I automatically closed my eyes.  I could feel his lips on mine.  He just placed his lips on mine and did nothing.  I fluttered my eyes open and his eyes were open.  He smirked with still his lips on mine.  I placed my hands on his firm chest.  He closed his eyes and moved his lips against mine.  I closed my eyes again feeling the pleasure he gives me just by kissing.  He licked my bottom lip and I automatically opened my mouth.

I was breathing heavily when he let me go.  I looked into his eyes once I composed myself.

“Do you regret teasing me?”, he asked.

I blush.  I bit my bottom lip.  I shake my head in negative.

“So…. Does that mean I can continue?”, he asked again inching closer.

I blush harder.  I close my eyes in embarrassment.  I nod my head.

He holds my hand and I open my eyes and look at our interlocked hands.  He stands up and pulls me up to stand and guides me to our bed.

He makes me sit at the edge of the bed with our hands still interlocked.  He leans forward and captures my lips for the second time.  The kiss was slow and it was so passionate.  He goes on his own phase, I let him guide me.  I lean backward and my back hits the soft mattress with him on my top, still kissing.

……….

I wake up in Aarav’s arm.  This isn’t unexpected.  I normally know my sleeping posture. I was clingy person or you could say a cuddly person.  I always wake up cuddling my teddy bear.

I’m comfortable in this position.  My head on his bare chest, my hand on his hip and my body in his hold and our legs intertwined.  Such a bliss.

But one thing heavily disturbed me.  How did I end up wearing his sweatshirt, only his sweatshirt and nothing underneath?  Did he help me with it?

Whatever.  It doesn’t matter.

“Good Morning.”, he says and I snap back to the world.  Was he awake the whole time.

“Morning.”, I say smiling.

He just smiles.  Why does he smile without any reason? 

We were just staring at each other when a knock interrupted us.

He pulls away from me and I sit up with legs crossed on the bed.  He slips away from the cover and I notice his sweatpants.  The sweat pant and the sweat shirt I’m wearing matches perfectly.

He walks to the door and peep’s his head outside without opening the door completely. 

“I just came to wake you two up, you know… we have to get ready and be set on the road before we miss the auspicious time, so…..”, Preethi trailed off.

“Ok, Ok.  We will be down in 30 minutes… I think so.”, he said and closed the door and turned to look at me.

I shrugged my shoulder.  He just nodded his head with a mysterious smile again lingering on his face.