Chapter 5

The next day.

Everyone was present for breakfast....Bhavin was showing his flirting skills with Vaishu. But she didn't gave him a damn...bhavin was disturbing her by tickling her leg under the table. But vaishu suddenly kicked him under the table itself....

Bhav: ouch....

Bad: what happened beta...

Bhav: haa nothing papa....I bit my tongue...so only...

VM: Bhavin carefull na...

Sid: yeah Bhavin....are u a child ha....

Bhavin: nothing Sid...the food is so tasty so only....

Mahesh came there....

Mah: yeah yeah....viru always cooks delicious u know....

Vaishu: who is that viru....

Mah: virendhar ...cook whom I appointed...

Vaishu: but uncle....there was no one name virendhar here....me, Avu and vibha aunty only cooked today...

Mah: what...viru is not here....wait I will call him....he said and called virendhar but his mobile was unreachable. Then he called Rakshit and asked. He also didn't knew anything about viru...

Mah: i don't know where he went...I will get another cook today itself....u don't worry....

All except: ok....

Sid was eating silently watching all these. When he was about call Avu for something he felt someone behind him. He turned and saw no one. Then he shrugged his thoughts and ate silently.

After breakfast everyone went to their work. Vaishu was in her room. She was combing her hair when something fell down automatically... She bent down to take it...but her reflection didnt bent down...it was looking at her angrily. The reflection of her slowly started to come out of the mirror but suddenly Avu came in the room.

Avu: vaishu di.....

The reflection quickly vanished seeing Avu.

Vaishu: haa Avu...need anything....

Avu: nothing di...was just roaming around and came here....this palace is soo good...really we have to sell it....

Vaishu: what to do avu...we all are out of station no one is here to take of it....so only papa decided to sell to mahesh uncle...he was also willing to buy it...

Avu: ohhh kk di....but avu felt something weird hearing about mahesh.

Avu: ok di....I will take leave....I will come afterwards....

Vaishu: ok avu ...then she left from there.

Avu was roaming around the palace. While she was going through a hallway she saw a little girl who was speaking to a wall. Avu silently went towards her and listened what is she speaking...

Girl: hey didi...how are are u....she asked looking at the wall.

Girl: why didnt u came yesterday...I missed u....

Girl: come tonight ok...we will play....get something to eat for me....

Avu came to the girl...

Avu: hey cutie....to whom u are talking to...

Girl: I am talking to didi...

Avu: ok where is she....

Girl: are u blind...she is just sitting in front of me...see....she said pointing towards the wall.

Avu: but....

But suddenly a women came there...

Women: sorry mam...she is my daughter only....actually she is mentally ill...so only she is talking like this....

Avu: ohh...how old is she...

Women: she is 4 and half...

Avu: why didnt u took her for treatment....

Women: mam I am just a servant here...I can't afford to pay those high amount for treatment....

Avu: ok u don't worry....I will talk with mom and sid about this....she will definitely get her treatment....

Women: thank u soo much mam...she said joining her hands and crying. Avu just smiled and went away. But the words of that little girl was ringing in her mind.

At night Gulfam Khan was lying on the bed. She was lying facing the opposite direction. Badrul came layed down on the other side. After sometime GK felt someone inside the bathroom. She was getting bad vibes and got scared of the shadow which was coming from the bathroom. She slowly sat up.

GK: wh.whoo is that.....

The door of the washroom slowly opened and a shadow came towards her. She was sweating badly and she slowly saw who was that....the shadow was revealed to be....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.