Chapter 11

Abhi hesitated at first to take the egg.

Manish: sir please take it....find the person before it kills someone else...everyone are in danger in the palace sir....please...

Abhi: ok....he said took the egg from him hearing the instructions.

Abhi went back to palace only to witness police there.

Bhavin: sir the cook guy was always on alcohol sir ....so only we thought he is somewhere on high....

Bantu: anyway ...we have to interragate from all the members in the palace....

Sid: u are suspecting us....

Abhi came there....

Bantu: here....lawyer sir itslef came....tell them abhi...

Abhi: it's just a formality sid....ask everyone to come...

Sid: ok bhai....

The police started their investigation. The investigation started with vaishu's dad.

Abhi silently went and sat on the opposite table placing the egg on the table. He was keenly observing it when everyone was coming and sitting infront.

Abhi stiffed when the ladies started to come. He was watching them. First that little girls mother came. Then vibha ma, Bhavin's mother and vaishu came but nothing worked.

Abhi got frustrated and lost hope. So he was about to take the egg and go. When he was about to touch the egg it started to shake....

Abhi stilled when he saw

Avneet coming down the stairs

Avneet coming down the stairs. She was looking so different. She was wearing a saree as she always prefers to wear comfort clothes.

Every second she came closer the egg started to roll so fastly. It was so furious to see it. Abhi looked at Avu who was casually answering the question to police.

After few minutes she stoop up to go and the egg rolled and fell down spitting blood

Abhi confirmed that Avu is the person who was possessed by the spirit. Now he was more determined to know about this because Avu is totally involved in it....

Abhi slowly went behind her and saw her standing before the mirror. She took the sindhoor from the bowl from there and kept it on her forehead. Abhi was looking at her keenly.

She saw him looking at her.

Avu: what....

Abhi: huh....nothing...he shook his head and went from there

Avu looked at his retreating figure and turned to the mirror and elegantly corrected her saree and smiled at her self. But the image reflected was.....

She was looking at her reflection in the mirror with pride

She was looking at her reflection in the mirror with pride. Slowly her expression changed in to anger and the atmosphere changed furiously....

The next day.

In the government hospital mortuary the village people was gathered to get the dead bodies.

Mahesh was also there along with the panchayat leader and the temple guru. They have to do the funeral soon so they could start their temple function rituals again.

The relatives of those three who died was going out of control. The police was trying to control them.

Abhishek came there along with that fortune teller to gain some details. Abhi was searching through the village and asking questions to the villagers about those three guys.

When he was collecting details about these guys he came to know about a girl who disappeared suddenly 4 years ago from the village....so he asked Bantu to collect some details about her.

Bantu came out of the mortuary.

Mah: sir....when will they give the bodies...

Bantu: wait sir...the post mortem has finished they will give now....

Guru: if u give now only we can do the funeral and start the ritual at the temple sir...

Bantu: i understand sir....but please wait for 5 minutes.....he said and came to Abhi.

Bantu: Abhi....there is no record on the name JANNAT... as u asked....

Panchayat leader: why are asking for that girl sir....he asked with a vengence in his voice.

Abhi turned to him.

Abhi: u know her....

PL: yeah....we all saw her as our own daughter and worshipped as our goddess....but she stole the temples jewellery and ran away from the village 4 years ago.....

Mah: but Abhishek why are u asking about her now....

Abhi:that's......but before he could speak they got the dead bodies out and all of them went towards there.

Abhi turned to go but stopped hearing a voice.

' Jannat is not like they are saying sir....she is such a good girl u can ever met.....'...... A women of age 25 was standing behind him.

Abhi: u are....

Girl: i am roshini....her sister...

Abhi: what happened to her....

Roshini saw around here and there....

Rosh: not here sir come with me.....i will tell u....

Abhi nodded his head and went with her.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

So guys....how was the chap....

So as u all guessed Avneet is the one possessed....and also the one who is that spirit is also revealed....

Now let's see what happened with her....

Get ready for the flashback guys....