Chapter 17

Abhi went in search of Vibha ma. He thought to tell her about everything he has found and ask her for help. He thought she can help and searched her in the whole palace.

At last he found her in the garden. But for his shock Avu was with her watering the plants and also playing with that little girl. Most of the family was there so he decided not seek help from VM.

As if he go now and ask vibha ma to come alone Avu will definitely get doubt so he decided opposite to that. But what he heard her said a few minutes ago sent a shiver down his spine. He recalled it once again.

A few minutes ago when Avu aka Jann was speaking with roshini.

Rosh: was it u who killed those three men of Mahesh....

Jann: offcourse i am...(smiling evily) they killed me mercilessly even when i was pleading them to leave me....so only i also killed them mercilessly...and also i will kill Mahesh also....his death will be the most cruel one....

Rosh: but u are spoiling avneet's life....

Jann: i know....but she is standing and living in my place....my rightfull place where I should have been....so only i took her body to full fill my revenge and will complete it...

Rosh: but it's not fair Jann....she whispered.

Jann: everything is fair in love and war roshini....and this is my war for my lost love....and i will not hesitate to kill anyone....

Rosh: what are u talking about....don't tell me u are going to kill siddharth also....he has no hand in ur death....he is innocent.....

Jann: i know he is innocent....but he failed to save me from those bastards....

Rosh: he didn't knew Jann...would he have let u to die if he came to know about that....

Jann sighed hearing her.

Jann: i know he wouldnt have.....so only i am giving him a chance....

Rosh: chance....?

Jann: yes....tomorrow is Friday and it's full moon day along with the solar eclipse....so tonight is my night roshini....i will make him mine...i will make love to him tonight and i will become his....

Rosh: but what's the benefit in this....

Jann: if i succeed to make him mine tonight i will be settled in avneets body permanently and i will live my lost life happily with siddharth....

Roshini gasped hearing her.

Rosh: no Jann...this is not good....think once....u were being the daughter of goddess....she will never accept this that too from u.....

Jann: i disowned the goddess the minute they started killing me roshini....what's the benefit of giving my whole life to the temple and the goddess when no goddess came to save me  that day....everything i got was the bad name that i eloped the village with the temples jewellery.....but i all did was suffer here in this palace....

Rosh: but Jann...what Avneet did to deserve this....

Jann: i know she is innocent in her way....but unknowingly she snatched my life and standing in my place where i have to be....so only she will also pay the price for it....and also i will kill that Mahesh today itself and his death will be the most cruel one.....after that i will make sid mine....if i failed to do any one of this before the sunrise i will kill sid and take him to my world so he will with me.....