Chapter 8

The next day everyone got ready to go to the temple. Avu was little bit upset as sid was out of town. But vaishu and others cheered her and they went to the temple.

The temple was fully decorated and the whole village was there. The rituals were about to start. They were waiting for the Vibha ma's family to come as they are the important family of the village they have to take the responsible of doing the ritual and they will only get the first respect from the goddess.

Avu was astonished on the decorations and other things. They were walking towards the temple seeing all the decorations and the things going on around.

Avu: what's so special today aunty....why are we doing these rituals today.....she asked to Bhavin's mom.

Vaishu's dad started to explain the rituals.

VD: coming Friday is a new moon day Avu...also solar eclipse comes on that day...that too at the time of sun rise itself....it's considered as a very bad omen....

Bad: yes....and also before the solar eclipse the powers of all our goddesses will be affected by that bad omen...so the 8 villages including ours will do special Pooja for their village's goddess and they will get their goddess to the Mukoodal(where three holy rivers meet) and they will cleanse their idols in the river on the day of solar eclipse so that the powers of their goddesses will be returned and the other demonic forces will be destroyed...its a 150 years of tradition....and today...our village's goddess is going to start its journey to Mukoodal....so only these special rituals...and also these special rituals are only done by our family and the first respect will be given to us....

Avu: oh....this much of reasons are there behind....it's so interesting....

Vai: yeah Avu...and also u will like it....come lets go....she said taking her to the other side of the temple to some small shops which was there with some many cute little things.

The others went into the temple while Gulfam accompanied Vaishneet.

Vaishneet and gulfam was standing in a toy shop. Avu was selecting some toys for that little girl in their house. So did vaishu and gulfam.

When they were doing so someone threw a flower on gulfam. She turned and saw none. But again after sometime she was thrown a flower at her. This time she saw a boy of age around 25 to 27 was winking at her.

She got shocked and turned around.

Gul: girls....

Avu: haa aunty...

Gul: see there a boy is winking at me...oh god it's so embarasing....he is sighting me...

Vai: who is that aunty....

Gul: he is there only....she said and turned to see the boy was still looking at her. Avu and vaishu didn't saw him.

Gulfam saw that boy again and he signalled her to call Avu. Gulfams eyes widened as he wanted Avu to look at him. She glared at him with angry look.

Gul: girls...let's go from here it's not safe....

Avu: arey....what happened....

Gul: u guys come.....she said and dragged them away...

They went to a narrow road behind the temple. There was not so much people. Gulfam saw that boy was following them and still he was trying to call Avu.

Gul: girls that guy is following us....

Both turned and saw him. Avu supressed her laugh and vaishu widened her eyes.

When they were going through the road 3 more guys stood infront of them not allowing them go further.