chapter 9

Ok.....i assume u guys are more interested in this story...so i have planned to finish this first....so from today there will be a regular update in this book....

Abhi: don't cry....we will sort this out and tell me what happened.....he said hugging her. But they did know that the same creepy figure was watching them from behind the wall.

Avu: bhaiya....

Abhi: haa Avu...

Avu: do u remember i got into an accident before my engagement....

Abhi: yes....what's with that now...

Avu: i am sorry i havent told u all about this before....in that accident i got badly hurt in my stomach leading me to losing the chance of getting pregnant....

Abhi: Avu...what are talking about.....he whispered shockingly....

Avu: haa bhai....and he knew it....he married me even after knowing that i can't give him a baby but he loves me so much....but i am not sitting idol....i am consulting best doctors....now also i have given for test before coming here....i am just hoping it will turn good and nothing will happen to sid....

Abhi side hugged her and kissed her on head.

Abhi: don't worry....i am with u....we will sort it out...ok i am with u....he assured her.

Avu smiled at him and nodded in ok. Both stood looking at the vast farm lands owned by Sid's family in front of them.

In the evening Vaishu was sitting in the garden reading some books when a police Jeep came in.

Pol: is anyone name Abhishek here...

Vai: yeah...he is a lawyer...why sir...

Pol: he is not a lawyer....he is an accused...he has sent 3 men to hospital before coming here...

Vai: sir no....u have misunderstood....he is not like that....she said getting tensed...

Pol: just call him out...we will decide he is good or not....

Vaishu called Abhi out with a tension as her dad was also not home. Abhi came there and saw the police and he raised his eyebrows at them.

Vai: Abhi they....he cut her off showing off his palm..

Abhi: what are u doing here...

Pol: to get u to the place u belong....

Abhi: try me...

Pol: u want...

Vaishu was getting scared of the situation when Avu came and saw them. She quickly went and hugged the police officer who came. Abhi glared at them while vaishu was confused.

Avu: u guys started again....oh god....Bantu bhai...when did u came here...

Vai:Avu whats happening here...

Avu: oops....sorry di...he is Bantu bhai.. Abhi bhaiyas best friend....but they will always act like Tom and Jerry.....( Turning to them) guys....put ur shoulder down....it will pain...she said still hugging Bantu.

Abhi: for ur kind information she is my sister...he said pointing to Avu....

Bantu: ok ok leave it...how are u....he asked breaking the hug from Avu and hugged Abhi.

Abhi: i am fine....how is u...

Bantu: yeah...transferred to here before  two months ago only....i saw u getting into the car in the temple...so only thought to give a visit....