Chapter 22

Are u guys ready for the climax.......here it is.....

Abhi looked at her and determined something and started the car again. He drove the car towards her at full speed.

Sid: bhaiya what are u doing.....

But he didn't listened to him and drove straight towards her with full speed.....

Sid was trying to stop abhi....but he was driving more fastly and he made a sharp turn just before hitting Avu and the car dashed with the side wall of the bridge and the car straightly fell
into the river.

Both of them were injured but Abhi manged to get sid out of the car but he was stuck...his leg got stuck inside....

Sid: bhai come....

Abhi: sid my leg has got stuck....

Sid helped him to get out and finally abhi got out of the drowning car....

Abhi: sid.....go from here....

They turned to run but she came there and stood between them. Sid got scared and tried to run but she held his neck and drowned him forcefully under the water....

Abhi tried to get her away from sid....but she was really strong and she was literally killing sid under the water....sid was losing his air under the water and trying his best to get to off her hand.

Abhi pulled her away and he remembered something which guruji said....

Gu: ur sisters soul is so weak so only she had selected her....she have possessed her body....that means ur sisters soul is still in there....she would have put ur sisters soul to a deep sleep so she will not come out....but if u manage to get the sleeping soul of ur sister out against hers it will be easy to save her.....but it's really tough....

Abhi looked at her and sid who was struggling under the water.

Abhi: Avu....look..listen to me Avneet.....u love siddharth very much right....then dont do this...please leave him....

But she was not ready to hear him.

Abhi: FOR GODSAKE DONT KILL UR CHILD'S FATHER AVNEET.....he shouted to stop her from what she was doing....

She left sids neck and turned towards Abhi. Her eyes were normal like before. She looked at him questioningly....

Abhi: yes Avneet u are pregnant....u gave a test before coming here right....our family doctor called me two days ago and told me this as she couldn't contact u....u are going to be a mother Avneet....don't kill ur child's father....

(A.n: do u guys remember in chapter 10 abhi got a call from their family doctor....it was her who informed this....she would have called Avu but as Avu was being there as jannat she will not attend the call)

Avu looked at her belly and slowly her hand went to it....she caressed her belly with so much love.....

Avu: my baby....she whispered....

Abhi sighed in relief....he thought he has successfully got out his sister....Avneet looked at Abhi and her eyes slowly changed again into fully dark black indicating jannat taking over the body again....

Abhi: oh no....siddharth run.....he said and hugged Avneet from back stopping her from going further....

At the same time in the temple the last minute rituals were going on and it was last few minutes of the solar eclipse.....

Sid started to run towards the river bank...abhi tried to stop her but she threw him away into the water and started to run towards sid who was about to touch the bank....