Chapter 6

The door of the washroom slowly opened and a shadow came towards her. She was sweating badly and she slowly saw who was that....the shadow was revealed to be Badrul himself....

GK got more shocked...if he is coming out of the washroom means who was that lying beside her....she slowly turns to the bed and with scared and shaking hands and took off the blanket and found no one....

Gk mindvoice: no one is here....then who came and layed down.....

Bad: what are u thinking about ... I am so tired let me sleep peacefully please.....

After sometime in midnight....

Avu was sleeping on the couch in the hall as she was working on laptop before. But her sleep was disturbed by some creepy sound and she wakes up saw the surrounding and realises where she is. Then she slowly put the laptop on the couch and walks towards the room.

She saw Sid who was sleeping on the bed with a cute pout. She saw him and smiles at his innocence...but her expressions changes into an horrified one when she saw something beside the bed standing and watching sid sleeping....

but her expressions changes into an horrified one when she saw something beside the bed standing and watching sid sleeping

Avu got shocked seeing the scene in front of her...the creepy thing turns towards Avu and saw her. She gathers all her courage and

Avu wh..who are u ......wha..what do u want.....she asked the creepy thing for which it just showed it's creepy hand with blood dripping from it towards Sid.....

she asked the creepy thing for which it just showed it's creepy hand with blood dripping from it towards Sid

Avu saw sid sleeping and the blood from its hand fell on the floor. But suddenly she wakes up with a sudden jerk on the couch in the hall.

She remembers what she saw and quickly places the laptop on the couch and ran to her room. She saw Sid sleeping on the couch cutely as like before. With a fearfull she looks at the place where that creepy thing was standing. For her relief nothing was there.

She sighed in relief and went to sid and sat beside him on the other side. And careses his hair and kisses him on the forehead. A small smile came on his face as he felt his love's touch and it made Avu also to smile a little. But her smile vanished when she saw....

She saw the blood drops which fell from the hands of that creepy thing

She saw the blood drops which fell from the hands of that creepy thing. But suddenly the blood drops got observed by the floor making her to get shocked more....she got scared and layed down hugging Sid tightly and drifted to sleep.

The next morning

Vaishu was doing her morning excercise when bhavin came and started to flirt with her. She got irritated and complaints to GK and Badrul about him and went away.

A room was shown in the palace which was having so much of expensive things. There was huge cupboard in the room and above it was water pipelet going through it. But suddenly a whole was formed on the pipelet and water starts to come out.....

After sometime

Badrul was eating on the dining table when that little girl was playing something and she was talking to someone.

Bad: with who she is speaking....

Women( little girls mom): she is like this only sir....

Bad: get her to treatment na....

Women: soon I will sir...avneet madam said she will help me for her treatment....she said went from there....

The girl was playing with a long stock in her hand running like she was chasing someone from behind. After that she came running like someone chasing her from behind...

Girl: di...come come...catch me...

Bad: run run run....before they catch u run....he said while eating but the food choked In his throat when he saw that stick which the little girl was playing came floating in the air from the direction where she came....

He was shocked to see the scene and got stuck to his place.... but soon he tried to run away from there but that stick started to chase him....he tried to go out of the room but the door suddenly closed and he fall down from the stairs and became unconcious.

The other came and get him to room and sid calls the doctor...doctor comes and checks him and says that he has in shock and also has affected by shirt term memory loss because he got injured in his head...

After that  Mahesh and Rakshit was talking to VD about the registration. VD told to vaishu to get the documents of the palace from the cupboard. Vaishu goes to the room and saw the room was filled with water on the floor.

Vaishu : from where did this water came from from....she asked to herself and went to the cupboard and opened it. But.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey guys sorry....I couldn't give the second update of DAD MY HERO as I am busy with IPL finals....I supporting for CSK....so I couldn't right the chapter.....will surely give the update tomorrow....so now enjoy this chapter of THE PALACE ...and tell me how was it.....