🥒Thirty Seven🥒

Y/n's POV

We went home, the three of us, Yeonjun, me and Yana.

We are riding on the bus at the moment. We are siting on the last row and there are only few people were inside.

So I'm sitting in the middle of the two. So here's a short back story. The three of us were best of friends, we always do a lot of things together. But in the last year of elementary, Yeonjun move out to Busan to live with his grandparents. We never heard about him after that. The reason why I didn't recognized him is because he was fat and short when we were young and now, I can see that there's a really nice body hiding from that uniform.

"Y/n, why are you so silent?"

"Uhh I'm just thinking about something. I don't wanna interrupt your talking so." I timidly replied to yana.

"Don't tell me you're shy because there's a cute guy beside you?" Yana jokingly ask and the two of them laugh.I pout with my red cheeks.

"You think I'm cute, Y/n?" I look at him and he shows me a puppy eyes.

"Uhh, yes I guess?" I have no talent on flirting and that is the reason why I have no boyfriend, or probably I'm just not that attractive.

We reached home, Yeonjun's house is only few lots away from ours. He waved and said goodbye to us and continue to walk home.

3 days later, 4:35 AM.

I woke up in the buzzing sound of my phone, who is going to call me at this hour? I reach my phone that was placed  on under one of my pillows. I rub my eyes to see clearly who is calling. It's Joy.

I answered the call and place the phone on my ear.

"Yes Joy? Is something wrong?" I ask with a really sleepy tone.

"Miriah." My eyes widens, this is not Joy's voice.

"Soobin."