🥒 seven 🥒

I'm sorry for such a slow update.But I'm glad that you guys still reading it❤

Y/n's POV

"Come on Y/n,the party would be amazing!" Yana Cheers me up to with her while I'm sitting on my chair to study.Well,she's her mom allowed her always to attend on things like this.

"But I'm not suited to go there...I'm not into your stuffs." I replied as I open my book to review.

"Come on,you should discover new things Y/n.You're just wasting your life if you don't have fun."

"So come on now,I will let you borrow my outfit." She said as she grab my wrist and pull me into her room.

Time skip.( ̄∇ ̄)

Your outfit

Your outfit

Yana's

Yana's Jaw drops as she look at me.I don't know what she did to my face but i know it's hilarious.

"Is that you Y/n?All i did iss....jjust hide your pimplesand your scar,trim your eyebrows..put you make up.But why are you look so stunning?!" She said while her eyes are still on me.

I look at myself in the mirror...Is this,me???

"I think you're just hiding your beauty Y/n." She said as she touch both of my shoulders.

"But what party are we going to?We dressed like..."

"Disco?" She cut me off.

"What?!"

"No complainants"she immediately grab my wrist then leaves the house.Aunt is still on work right now so we just lock the door.