🥒 Thirty Five 🥒

Y/n's POV

" I told you that I want a strawberry milk not a fucking banana milk!" Jihyeo yelled at me. She throws the milk unto my blouse. There's nothing I can do about it because I am an outcast and a weakling.

"Your knight in shining armor isn't around, he's in a mental asylum now because he's crazy." She giggled and walk out. My classmates are just doing thier businesses as if nothing just happened.

I run out and went to my locker to get an extra blouse the blouse that I'm wearing right now is so wet and hurriedly go the ladies room and get in to the vacant cubicle.
After changing, I proceed to the sink to wash my dirty blouse.

"Hey.." I can see someones shadow on the floor. I tilt my head and see a handsome man standing outside the comfort room looking at me. He has a very cute cat eyes and a very kissable lips. Definitely everyone's type.

" Aa-are you talking to me?" I asked him.

"Uh yea.." He smirks.

" Why you didn't fight back? Why did you let yourself being bullied by that slut?"

"You saw what she did?"

"Well yea, of course because I we are in the same class." He said while raising one of his eyebrows

I sighed and  squeezed my wet blouse.

"You're probably aware of the different kinds of students right?So yeah, I am the outcast and an outcast is the main target of the bullies like Jihyeo. Jihyeo is the most powerful student here so if you will try to get on her way, she will make your life a hell."

"Why did she bully you anyway?"
This curious man, a lot of questions. I'm not good at explaining.

"Because I'm weak."

"You can pretend to be strong you know."

"We are different okay?" I walk out to the comfort room and he followed me till I reach my locker.

"Are you going to bully me too?" I asked him and he seemed stunned.

"No, you got it wrong. I'm a new student and I need friends and you, I want to be your friend. I'm Yeonjun, you?" He extend on of his hand, signalling for a handshake.

"Y/n" I accept his hand and they were soft.

"Great, you are my friend now. Staring today, that slut will not going to hurt you again"

He smiled, I now clearly see him, he has a perfect figure and a perfect face. His cat eyes were very rare and sharp, he has those pointed nose you may think that he had a nose job because of how perfect it is, he has those plumpy and kissable red lips, fair skin, and a very sharp jawline that every girl would droll over.

"It's a promise." He continued while smiling at me.