🥒 nine 🥒

Happy 345+ reads!

Y/n's POV

After Soobin and the boy Beomgyu went out,Yana and the others popped out.

"What was that?" Irene asked with curiosity on her face.

"Someone just ruined Joy's party huh?" Wendy ask with a little pissed on voice.

"Probably.." Joy added.

"There's a maniac tried to harass me." I said with a casual tone.

Yana gasped as he holds both of my shoulder looking on different parts of my body if I have wounds.

"Did he hurt you?" Yeri concerning ask.

"No,I'm fine.Someone just saved me." I said with smiled on my face.Soobin is my bully but..when someone trided to hurte me,he's there to save me.I don't know but..why he always saves me if he'll be the one to hurt me?It's so dumb.

"Where's that maniac now?" Seulgi ask.

"The bouncer already took him."

"Who just saved you?" Yana asked.

"Choi Soobin." I replied with a little smile form on my face.

"That bastard saved you?That's a joke." Yeri said while laughing.

"Huh?But he saved me just now." I defend.

"Okay,I believe you Y/n,but that man is a psychopath,a demon,a jerk!" Yeri said i can see that she's irritated.

"So the psycho came huh?" Joy said as she cross her arms.

"Of course,free liquor is life." Wendy said and sigh.

"You know him?" I ask.

"Of course,because that bastard is my cousin." Joy replied sassily.

I see,there's no need for me to ask them why they hate Soobin so much.

"Can I join your girl talk Yana?" Her voice is so famillar it even makes my heart beat so fast.

"Hi,I'm Jihyeo,Y/n's friend." She said as she raise her hand for a handshake.