🥒 six 🥒

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"What happend to your cheek Y/n?" Yana said while her eyes widens.

Yana is my cousin,we're atcually same age she's the only daughter of my aunt,a single mom.I live with them since my parents are no longer in this world.

Yana is studying in different school so she has no idea that im being bullied.

"I accidentally hit it using my locker's door." I replied while pushing my glasses upward on my nose.While my other hand is touching my bruised cheek.

"You've been so clumsy lately,you've coming home with wet uniform,with bruises on different parts of your body.Are you being bullied on school?" Yana said with worries on her eyes.

"Nnooo what are you saying." I replied as I look away trying not to look at her in the eyes.

" I knew it,You're lying." She said as she grab my wrist to face her.

'' Why? What's the reason?You're too beautiful too be bullied, you aren't weak either,so why?"
She said while shrugging me.

"I don't..I don't know." I replied while looking down on the floor, holding back my tears.

She held me in a hug and rub my back.

"It's fine Y/n,everything is going to be alright.I'll help you." Her comforting voice makes me hug her back and let out my feelings.

" Her comforting voice makes me hug her back and let out my feelings

Loona's Heejin will be Yana