🥒 eleven 🥒

Morning...

Y/n's POV

My body is so heavy today.I feel like I'm not going to school today.I walk to the kitchen lazily and sit beside Yana.

"Hang over?" My aunt asked while preparing the breakfast.

"Yep she is." Yana agreed.

"I think I'm so exhausted." I said while touching my head and massaging it to ease the pain.

"Don't go to school today,I also feel how it feels like,so rest today.But I'm warning you two,know your limits.Don't miss your studies." Aunt reminds us as she put the plate on the table.

"Yes auntie.Thanks fot the food." I said as i started to eat.

While the three of us starts to eat,aunt suddenly spoke.

"I saw your picture yesterday Y/n,I didn't know that you hide such an outstanding beauty,you can be a model or something."

"Hehehheheh I'm not into those stuffs." I replied.

"How about you Alyanna?You're not going to school? " aunt asked Yana.

"We Don't have school today." She replied after drinking her milk.

"Alright then,take care of the house ladies.See you later." Aunt said as she went off.

After wahing the plates,Yana called me.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"How about making a new facebook account?" I know,Instagram is popular this day but i don't know how to use it so,let's just stick with facebook.

"Huh?" That's all i can say because of confusion.

"Making a new facebook account,fake your information.But,you'll use your own face...but..not an old hag like nerd.But a fashionable Y/n like everyone dreamed of."

"Uhmm where the heck did you get that Idea?" I ask and sit beside her.

"From the reveluv,it's boring if you'll live like that.You should try something else and..you might have a boyfriend if that's the case."

"Having like 2 people in one body you mean?" I ask.But that's great idea too..when last night,i have confidence like i ever had.I talk to other people without getting akward.

"So agree?" Yana asked me.I don't know but...

"Yes"