🥒 twenty nine🥒

Warning some inappropriate content ;

Y/n's POV

I woken by a sound coming from outside the bedroom.Soobin left the living room lights on so I could clearly saw a few shadows.I started to shiver,someone invaded his apartment.I silently wake Soobin up and signalled him to keep silent.
I told him what's going on and he stood up and grab a spiky baseball bat under his bed.

I look at him with my worried expression but he touches my head and whispered that it's going to be alright.

We hide in the closet where he wrap his arms around me to calm my shaking body.I suddenly felt calm.
I heard a loud noise where they destroyed Soobin's bedroom door I can see 5 men with with a knife and pistols with them.My heart started to pound so fast and I felt so cold and started to shake again.

The other man opened the bathroom while the other man look under the bed.The other man apporoach the closet and Soobin look at me,I started to cry.He kiss my forehead  that makes my world stop.The man opened the closet and Soobin welcomed him by hitting his head using the spiky baseball bat.

I froze,I almost puke seeing the blood splattered everywhere.some are in my face I man didn't moved.It's fucking dead shit shit.I immediately grab my phone inside the pyjama's pocket and called Joy.

Me : Joy..pleasee help

Joy:Okay,the cops is on their                  way,what's happening ?are You Okay?

Me :yes I am

Me: but Soobin just killed a man just now and fuckk

I immediately hung up and ran to hide at soobin's back because one of the man tried to hit me using his knife.We are cornered by three mens right now.The other one is holding a pistol while the two is holding a sharp knife.

They look pissed now,because two of thier colleagues are now dead.

"Throw that bat away." The man whos holding the gun demand as he point his gun at us.

"Why would I?Ain't that fool enough." Soobin replied with a psychotic tone.

"We'll shot if you'll not put that fucking bat down."The other man said.

"or we can just try to have a friendly talk along with your beautiful girl." The man who's holding the gun said as he pervertedly scan me using his dark eyes.

The three of them laugh evily after a second,Soobin joined at them laughing.

"Well,fuck you." Soobin said as he swing his bloody bat and hit it to the man who's holding the gun's stomach.
The man groans as Soobin hit his stomach again.The man's flesh were left in the bat.The other man attacked Soobin even though he's afraid.

I don't want see this,I don't want to see this ever again.I sit on the floor
And covered my ears,because I don't want to hear thier groans.

Soobin just suddlenly fall on the cold floor with a knife on his back.He's been stabbed.