Chapter Eleven:

Chapter Eleven:

Jack's POV

Ise been going out of my mind since that night on the roof. All I wanna do is talk to her explain what really happened and just beg her to let me back in. I miss her. I missed her. I need her back in my life. She is my life, because I love her. I've only ever loved her. But I'll never be able to say it, she doesn't love me anymore then she loves Romeo. I'm like her brother. But, I want more. And that's why I can't talk to her. She intimidates me. She's educated and well off. She has every golden boy after her, she don't need no street rat like me.

"Jacky-boy can ya help me with some sellin ideas?" I was about to answer when I heard the front door to the lodge house opened.

"Romeo! Oh Romeo!" Mia called up the stairs all excited and what not. Somewhere in the house Romeo yelled for everyone to hear "Methinks the lady is calling", he such a strange kid.

"Whadda ya need me foh, Mama Mia?" Romeo asked her directly, as he slid down the banister of the staircase and at this point all attention fell on them.

"Well, first I need you to not do that again! We don't need mousey and tiny getting any ideas." She said, and I chuckled at that. She's such a worrier.

"Secondly, I have a date."

Silence. Race looked up from his poker cards, Mush and Spot Conlon (who was visiting from Brooklyn) stopped wrestling around, Davey looked up from his book, and I just started.

"Well, what's everyone looking at!" She shouted, throwing my hands in the air.

"Well Miss Priss, you said youse was goin on a date!" Romeo stated the obvious.

"So... It's perfectly normal for a girl my age to be courting a boy." Mia said, blushing and looking at me, indirectly.

I've been Keeping my distance and only do what's necessary when it comes to socializing. I still bring his Kat around, which I know bothers her. I know I shouldn't, but anything to get a reaction other then "nice" outta her is worth it. I know things wont be the same, it just seems like its to far gone I guess.

"But you ain't jus some girl Mia!" Race said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah! Youse is like a baby sista to us!" Mush jumped in backing him up.

Soon after all the boys, including Spot, started questioning her. "Why we oughta meet this kid." "Where's 'e from? Huh?" "Wha's his name?" "Does he got any sistas?" The questions swirled around me and made me sick, so I left.

Walking outside I lit a cigarette and leaned against the building. I didn't even stay to hear who da lucky guy was. All I know is I just wanna soak em.

The door to the lodge house stood open and out walked Mia with her market basket. I pushed myself off the wall threw my smoke away and walked towards her.

"Mia, please can we'se... I'm talk?" I asked, scratching my neck with one hand, shoving the other behind my back. Her hair blew gently against the wind and it seemed as if she actually glowed.

She was my everything and I needed to tell her.

***
A/N:

ew the ending sucks and I apologize but I wanted to get you something. Juicy stuff coming up. Also working on a new story. Excited to publish it soon