Chapter Seven: New Day (Part Two)

Jack's POV

"Who are you?" I asked again. Was that such a hard question? Nope. Did think so...

"Oh come on Jackie! you know exactly who this is." Blink yelled from behind her.

"Nope. Youse face ain't ringing no bell."

"Jac-" Romeo tried to talk, but she cut him off by raising my hand. Man, these bois must have some reason to respect her. Don't me I do...

"It doesn't matter Rome. It's only natural for people to forget." She said calmly, even though she look anything but. "I don't know there would be and extra guest, let me just get you a plate unm..." I trailed off looking at the girl.

"Me and Kat won't be joining y'all." Ise said turning around a walking off.

And with that we left. I lead her up da stairs to the roof, to my "pent house suit", where she started kissin me all ovah. But I just couldn't shake the feelin. Somethin about dat girl, her eyes... They just we'll they looks familiar... Whateveah.

I wouldn't worry over this.

***

Aftah all the boys had gone at sleep and I'd got my fix, I told Kat to leave and that I'd see her soon.

Making my way over to me bunk, I kept thinking of the girl.

What was wrong wit me?

Jack Kelly don't care bout anyone other then himself and his newsies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*IM HIDING BECAUSE YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD*

I told you this would suck. And it's late. I'm not very punctual, but a olds been going on.

Can I just take a minute to say that I'm heartbroken over the fact that Newsies is closing?! I know I haven't said anything about it before but they are now about to start their final 2 weeks and it's soooooo sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Anywho, I did by my tickets to the tour though! Totes excited!

Okay, please don't comment about how suckish this chapter is. I know it's bad and I'm sowwy :/

HIT ME UP WITH ANY QUESTIONS?!

WHATS YALLS FAVORITE QUOTE! COMMENT BELLOW 😘

Love ya much!
-K.
XxOo