Chapter Four: Lonesome

Jack's POV

I've been out sellin' papes all day and ill Ise plan to do is find Kat and take her home, if ya know what I means.

"Hey Jackie," some blond says as I walk past her. "need a little company tonight?"

"Nah. Um, thanks though...ugh..." I stumbled off, not remembering her name.

"Maria." she said, sticking her nose in the air.

"Yeah. I don't really care. " I responded and kept walkin.

With a big huff of breath and an annoyed sigh the girl, Maria, stormed off in the other direction. I just walked and whistled, thinkin aimlessly about stuff.

I'd been thinkin a lot 'bout Mia. I means I think bout her all da time, but it's been a whole lot lately. I means with Kloppman sick and all, I with I knew how ta get a hold of her.

"Hey Jack. What are you up to?" said a feminine voice, pullin me outta my trance.

Katherine. Katherine Plumber.

Me and her, well, Ise known her for a while. She's my go to gal when I'm feelin lonely, but even she cannot fully satisfy me. I have a feeling only one girl could ever make me feel whole.

"Just comin to see if youse had any plans 'night?" I asked her bluntly.

"Nope." She said poppin the "p".

"Wanna come back to the lodge house wit me?"

"Sure." She said nonchalantly.

"Okay, come on then." I replied, grabbin her by the elbow and walkin towards the lodge house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a bit pathetic, but I wanted to update for y'all!

QOTD: What's y'all's new year resolution???

Mines is to be an overall better person.

-K.
XxOo