Round 6: A Hazy Maze

"Your final task is here! The one who emerges from this, shall emerge victorious!"

In front of you lies a large maze, swarming with magical powers, and this is your last task. Modeled after The Labyrinth, you need to have your wits about you if you plan on surviving here. Too bad you won't have them.

We gave you something in your evening drink, which should be starting to affect you soon. You may hallucinate, you may feel dizzy, either way, it'll make getting through this challenge harder than it should be.

Inside this maze are monsters and puzzles that you have never faced before. So, enter champions, and may the best demigod win.

YOUR TASK:

-Describe your character's feelings as they are introduced to the maze.

-Describe the effects of the potion, and how your character reacts to it.

-Describe what you run into in the maze (at least three monsters, and at least two mental tasks) and how your character handles all of them.

-Have fun! This is your final task so I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! c:

Entries are due SUNDAY, MARCH 29th at MIDNIGHT of CENTAL TIME. Any entries submitted after then will not count, (unless you have been granted an extension.)