Round 2: The Sphinxes Challenge

As the sun rises, you gather your wits about you -and trust me you're going to need them- as you exit your tent and prepare to face your first challenge.

You gather around the arena, and the woman in white tells you to place your weapons aside, because you will not need them.

Nervous, you do as she asks, but feels strange without the familiar weight of your weapon attached to you. One by one, you're forced to step into the arena, alone. Inside, you come face to face with a creature of legend, not heard of since the legendary labryinth collapsed. A sphinx.

Once inside, she speaks a riddle"

" I make you weak at the worst of all times. 

I keep you safe, I keep you fine. 

I make your hands sweat, and your heart grow cold, 

I visit the weak, but seldom the bold.

Who am I?"

YOUR TASK:

-Describe the having to lay down your weapons, and entering the arena alone.

-Describe your character's emotions as they enter the arena alone and weaponless.

-You CANNOT kill the sphinx, no matter how much your character might want to.

-You do not have to guess the riddle correctly.

-HAVE FUN!

-No entry length limit.

Entries are due SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH at MIDNIGHT of CENTRAL TIME. Any entries submitted after then will not count and will have a three point deduction taken off of their final scores.