Demigod Writing Contest

Bronze shall meet gold in a clash of demigod vs demigod. Sixteen campers shall fight for fame and eternal glory in the one and only games of skill, knowledge, and strength, the Demigod Cup.

In these Games, eight Greek demigods shall face off against eight Roman demigods. One shall be crowned the winner. Will it be you?

***

Okay, so this is my second writing games on this account, and I have a TON of really fun and awesome challenges for you! So, you create a camper, either Roman or Greek, with ONLY ONE godly parent. Sorry folks, demigods only.

So raise your celestial bronze, Stygian iron, or imperial gold blades and enter now.

HOW IT WORKS

Once, I get all sixteen contestants the contest will begin. After that, I will post a prompt, which will be challenges that your character will face. The longer the contest goes on, the harder the challenges will become. You will submit your entries to me via PM before the deadline.

After the deadline for submitting your entries, I will post them in one section, followed by a voting page. You will then have a week to earn votes for your character to stay in the competition.

After the voting session ends, a certain number of you per round will be eliminated. It keeps going like that until there is only one left, and that person will be crowned the winner. 

PLEASE READ THE RULEBOOK BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO ENTER.