Roman Demigod #1: Seraphina (Sera) Solas (UnicornPrincess15) (Eliminated)

Name of Camper: Seraphina (Sera) Solas

Godly Parent: Mars

Camp: Jupiter

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Appearance: Raven black hair cropped hair, because her father always says that vainity is something that makes you lose battles. Her skin is olive colored and covered in varying scars, proof of the battles she's been in. Her eyes are a dark blue, seeming to be nearly black. She looks skinny and frail, but has lean muscle rippling under the surface of her skin. A long, ragged scar runs from her temple to her collarbone, a gift from her father when she fought him, and a painful reminder of the only battle she's ever lost.

Personality: She's really snarky, and a hard person to get to know. She thinks all Greeks and weak and should stick with making art and telling wild tales of their crazy love affairs. She has a passion for battles and weapons, and loves to spend her time on the battlefield or playing war games, just to fight people.

Weapon of Choice: A short sword made of imperial gold, and a matching dagger. She duel wields them, and the only battle she's ever lost was against her father, Mars.

Favorite Camp Activity: Playing war games, such as Seige and Deathball.

Years at Camp: 14