Training

Ayumi POV

After 5 Days of resting i finnaly got back my strengh. I ate the meal that Gramps made and then asked him to begin my training today.

"Alright then let us begin but I'll say it to you now .. that won't be something easy ... you could die of course i will watch over you but this Island is dangerous" he warned me

"I will do it Gramps .. i need to grow stronger" i said without hesistation

"That's good .. then follow me" he said and walked out of the House , i followed him. After a few minutes.

"Here take this" I then hold something in my Hands.

"Are those swords?" i asked he laughed "Yes of course you want to fight with swords so you will train with the weight of swords in your hand"

I then could see a big Monster aproaching us his Aura was strong but not so strong as Gramps.

'It's red has that some speacial meaning?' i thought while looking at the Aura.

"You will only dodge the attacks of this Elephant , with your Haki so long until the Elephant has no stamina left" he said and sat on a stone with crossed leggs like some High Master looking at his disciple

As i looked at Gramps the Elephant attacked me i dodged it at the last second. "Shit that was close" i mummbled

"Don't get distrected on the battlefield" he said

I then concentrated at the Elephant dodging it's attacks for a whole hour now.

'Shit my body won't endure it anymore...' I said while sweating like a waterfall , My Arms are feeling numb. ' I need to endure it ..'

I dodged it's attack while concentrating on a second Power i felt in my body.

After 30 minutes i endured the Elephant has no stamina left and Gramps killed it . 'I guess that's our food today' i thought while letting the swords fall on the ground and sitting down gasping for air.

"Gramps you .. are .. a demon" i said

"I warned you but I am suprised that you could endure it until the end" he said honest.

"I hope you make some good food this evening" i said with a serious face "I'll kill you when not"

"Hahahaha okay okay , let's go home" he takes the swords back and walked home.

For the next three Months i did nothing but the same thing with even stronger and faster Monster. I am lucky .. because while training my Observation Haki i found out and got the basics of the Armament Haki i can now protect a few places from my body and can infuse my Swords with Haki.

"It seems that you are really a unique girl Ayumi" he said

"Hm? Me and unique ? No way" i said while dodging a few attacks of the monsters besides me even when i felt that he was not lying.

"It seems like you have unlimited Haki .. i never tolf you but normal people like me have not unlimited Haki if we use it to often and to strong we will fall asleep. but you are using Observation Haki the entire day and now Armament Haki too." he said

'Hmm .. maybe that's God's way to apologize .. but that damn God won't get away' i thought angry.

"Gramps isn't it time that I'll train my Swordsmanship too?" i asked looking at him

"Hmm .. you sure want to become stronger don't you?"

"I am 17 Gramps I can't wait until I am so old like you top become strong" i joked