Tracking down the foes

Ayumi POV

You want to know what happened on Amazon Lily? Not much , i talked with Boa Hancock i must say I liked this Woman , she promised me to take me to another Island after i told her a few things about Luffy. I must say this woman is in Love I've never saw something like this? Is this even Love?.

Anyways Hancock brought me to another Island and i began to search for this Pirate Crew that attacked the Village and Slaughtered everyone just because of a Devil Fruit. Rayleigh explained me what these Fruits are but for me it don't sound like something worth of murdering so much People.

For me it was clear .. they just did it for the Money they could become fom the Devil Fruit. after few months of searching i found a name , Yrus- Pirates i could only see a few momories from back then but i was sure i saw this Pirate Flag on this day.

So i tracked them down only to hear that they stayed on one Island for the rest of theire live to drink and have fun .. they terrorized the Humans on that Island so I waited for an Ship to Sail to this Island .. I arrived on a Afternoon asked some residents of that Island where they are.

"Don't ask me something like that"

"Don't come near me"

"Find it yourself , freak"

I became only such answeres until i asked a old man wit a weak Aura he said me where they are at the Afternoon.

"Everyone knows they are in the bar at the afternoon .. when someone goes there in that time he sure would die" Is what the Old man said

'They deserve to die today' I thought and thanked this old man for the information .. i walked along the street to the inn they are. I opened the door and looked at the Auras , most of them are drunk not to mention that they are weak.

"Hoo? What are you doing here want to die?"

"Maybe we should have fun with her first" on pirat said and loud Laugh could be heared in the entire Bar , the barkeeper trembling and looking at my direction.

They all stood up and I just sighed "You guys will die today , for all the sins you had done" I said and took out my Swords dashing towards the Leader and with two clean cuts he shouted because massiv pain is flowing trough his body.

Seeing that i attacked theire Leader they all took out their weapons and attacked me. It was easy to avoid their slashes. I had dashed faster attacks for years. After i had enough of this childs game i infused Armament Haki into my Sword.

"Two Sword Style - Dancing Blade" i said and then i was dancing trough the enemys lines while cutting all places of their bodies that aren't necessary to live I know it's brutally but I wanted that they die a slow and painfull Death.

The Barkeeper passed out after seeing this much blood on the Ground after I was sure no one of them can fight anymore I put my Swords back in it's sleeve. Then I could see a stronger white Aura coming closer with a it seems like woman with blue Aura.

After they arrived i could feel a feeling of suprise and relief. 'Did they come to arrest these Pirates ? Then they are Marines?' They didn't speaked one word to me sso i just tried to leave the inn but the man blocked my Way

"What do you want?" i asked him a bit annoyed , while the others screaming and holding there wounds out of pain.

"What's your name and did you do this?" the man asked and the woman take out her sword.

"Obvious I did that and isn't it rude to ask for a name without introducing yourself first" i asked him and looked at his Aura it gave off a feeling of suprise more than before 'I guess he didn't guessed something like that from a woman who sliced up over 20 Pirates'

"Tsk" he put on something like a cigarette .. well it smells like it "My name is Smoker Vice Admiral of the Marine" he said

"My name is Ayumi , i do not wish to hurt or kill you so just let me trough , aren't you here for these guys anyways ? Well I don't like they will live on but you can have them as a gift from me" i said and lay one hand on my Swords to show them I am serious.

"What should we do Smoker? After all she is right and we are following the straw hats" the woman at his side said.

"Fine , it despise me to let a Pirate go but you have luck today" he said and let me go , as i left the Bar i cvould here how he speaked to someone.

"You need to draw up a Bounty on a Pirate called Ayumi , she defeated over 20 Pirates with Bounty's up to 200.000.000 Berry without a problem."

'I didn't plan to get a pirat that fast but i guess I was one already after I got trained by Gramps' I smiled under my mask 'And he is following the Straw Hats ? Maybe we will see us sooner then i guessed Luffy'

I were visiting one Island after another after a few weeks I heared someone saying something about my Bounty.

"Did you heared of the new Pirate that came out of nowhere and got a Bounty of 300.000.000 Berry"

'300.000.000 ? Not bad I guess Smoker really insisted on that' I giggled a bit 'I guess my Life now will become more stressful'

I spent a few more days on this Island often sitting in the near of the ocean looking at the fishes thinking about what to do next 'How long is it ago that my ways parted with Gramps? What should I do know ? I got my Revenge .. well they not died but i guess arested for the entire life isn't good either. What should I do with this new live i got? trying to become to get the strongest Swordsman ? I trained hard and I even training when i have time for it... but i don't want to interfene with Zoro's promise to that Girl'

I thought about that a while now 'I guess I should join the Straw hats and have as much fun i can have , maybe I'll witnesse how he became the Pirate King'

I had a few resons I don't want to join a crew or should I say I am to afraid to join one? What if they don't like me because I am blind .. I don't want ever again be called weak because of that. And I don't want to show my scars to them after all I have them all over my body.

I sighed 'What would they even say about my face.. as i looked into the mirror and could see the otlines of my face i saw two big scars over my eyes and face.. I look like a monster'

Despite all of these things I decided to join that crew .. I'll keep these things a secret until I die.