A friendly fight

Ayumi POV

The Crew was doing the usall stuff , nothing special happened but then the bird brought the Newspaper with the new Wanted Posters including the entire Straw Hat Crew in it.

"Oi Guys newpapers did come!" Ussop said

"Something interesting in it?" Nami asked

"Seems like a special edition about us .. and ehhhh? Ayumi??" Ussop said

"About us!!!" Luffy comes running into Ussop and taken the Newspaper a few papers fall out of it 'I guess that are the Wanted posters , It really is annoying that i can't read' I thought , like always I was sitting on a barrel.

"They write about me ? Well I don't care anyways" I said , Nami understand that I don't want to have it.

"Oi Ayumi they are writing about you over 2 sites, are you sure you don't want to read this?" Luffy said excited

Nami gaves him a Punch "Give that to me" she then reads the whole newspaper at that time Luffy sees the Wanted Posters and looked at them.

Slwoly the whole Crew was on the grassy part of the Ship , waiting for new until Luffy began to cry like a baby.

"Oi luffy what's the Problem?" Sanji asked.

"Th-They lowerd my bounty to 150.000.000 Berry!!"

"Mhh are you sure why should the Marine do this ?" Robin asked

Brook then looked at the Wanted poster "Let me see .. well I would like to see but I have no eyes HOHOHOHOHO"

After a short pause he freaked out "Ehhhh Lu-luffy your bounty is .. is 1.500.000.000 Berry!"

The whole crew besides me freaked out , for me bountys are unattractive. Then Brook continued "Sanji has 330.000.000 Berrys , Zoro 320.000.000 Berrys"

"Hahahah Moss-Head your bounty is so low hahahaha" Sanji said and Zoro Immediately answered "Ehhh Ero-cook what did you said want some beating!" And so both of them fighted once again.

"Ussop 200.000.000 Berrys , Robin 130.000.000 Berrys , Franky 94.000.000 Berrys , I have 83.000.000 Berrys , Nami 66.000.000 Berrys and Chopper 100 Berrys" Brook finished

"They said about Ayumi that they will pay for the information in which Pirate crew she is and that she has nearly killed over 30 Pirates with up to 200.000.000 berrys and that her 1st Bounty 300.000.000 is. They want also normal information about her , how she looks like under the Mask and so on" Nami said and they all looked at me

"As first Bounty 300.000.000 Berrys ? That's crazy !" Franky mentioned

"What did yuo to them?" Ussop asked and I sighed

"They killed my Family and the villager of an entire Village for ne Devil Fruit , I simply searched for them and wanted to kill them but then Smoker disturbed and I let them be" I said honest

"WOOOAAH you are strong" Chopper said.

"Mask Freak let us have a spar" It was zoro who sugessted this

"HOO?.." I looked at him and his Aura was excited for this. 'It seems like I already I disturbed your dream to be the strongest Swordsman.

"That's a bad Idea" Nami wanted to save me , she was worried because I am blind.

"Let's do this then , but don't expect me to go easy on you , your Three Swords Style is really strong but I am your worst Nightmare" I said standing up from the barrel.

'It's true what I said Zoro's Swordsmanship is focused in many Slashes and very Strong ones. Normal Swordsman wouldn't be able to avoid these slashes but my own Swordsmanship is focused on my speed and reflexes plus my Observation Haki. I also don't need to be strong after all the speed I have has enough strengh behind it'