Start of something ..

(Warning : I am not feeling well and this chapter might be a victim)

Ayumi POV

"What did you guys sais?!" Nami yelled "Marines and you didn't said anything"

"We were fighting what should we do?" Zoro said

"That won't be a problem let's pack everything up .. we need to go to wanoafter all" Luffy said

The everyone rushed to the thousand sunny packing all things and Franky loaded his Cola up to the Maximum. I could see the Marines coming "I will ive you guys some time" I said and then left the ship standing in front of it with my two swords.

After I waited for them coming close enough I saw a strong aura looking at her I now who it was.

"So you came Gion?" I asked her

"Long time not seen Ayumi ..I didn't expected to find you in a Pirat Crew after all what happened on your Home Island" She said

"You don't need to think about it Gion , but I would suggest that you turn around and don't bother me" I said

"So you mean I should let the Mugiwaras go?" she asked

"Gion don't do that , I know you have a strong swordsmanship but you know what I am capable of. I don't want to hurt you" I said honest

She rhought about it for a few moments and then she declared "We are going back to our Ship"

"But Vice Admiral !"

"Why we can catch the mugiwaras!"

They were shouting stuff like that but Gion only replied "The Strawhats are now on a new level .. we can't get them today" and walked away.

You are asking how I could now A Vice-Admiral? Well she knows Rayghleigh and I stayed at her house for a few times. I guess she could predict I would became a Pirate even when I should hate them but she never said anything about that.

'I now she is a Woman that has her own Justice and not this corrupted Marine shit' I looked after her and then returned to my crew Robin saw everything and asked "How do you know her Ayumi?"

"that's something you won't really understand but don't worry I only now her and not like Luffy and Garp" I dodged that question because I don't want to tell them the whole story

"Fufu my Ayumi here defeated Zoro!" Nami said while hugging my arm.

"Didin't I say she is strong?" It was luffy who said this

"Yeah Yeah stop it guys , we have a goal don't you remember?"

"Ah Wano!! I want to see Kinemon again!" Luffy shouted and so we started our adventure that will end in an all out war.

We really don#t do anything the last days and I was sitting in my bed eating because I can't eat with my mask on and yeah you know. Then suddenly the door swung open it doesn't suprised me because i sensed Nami's aura before.

"Don't you want to eat with us ?" She asked and sat down next to me

"No .. It's okay how it is" I said shortly looking at her "Would you feel okay when you eat and see something like this?" With this I obviously meant my face.

"No i wouldn't.." she began but I stopped her "Please don'i lie Nami when i ate with my Gramps Rayleigh even then I could sense it in his aura .. It's something normal for humans that you don't want to see something like this when you eat .. and gramps was a very kind Human so he never said anything"

Nami only looked at me and I could sense that she is conflicted about what she just said. "It's okay for me go and eat with the crew" I smiled a bit

"Nope I will eat with you" she said and her aura turned into her normal one again I simply nodded and began to eat my dish.

"And you don't want to tell them?" She asked me after a few minutes

"I don't want to" I simply replied

"But you defeated Zoro no one will think you are weak" she said to me

"Hmm .. maybe sometime I will" I sensed that Robin is coming down she was standing right bevore the door and then comes in. Looking at us "You are blind am I right?"

'What? How does she know of this .. Am I that bad at hiding .. I knew it I shouldn't have joined any Crew..'

"Whith your reaction I guess it's true .. can remember what yesterday happened? It wasn't the Right book"

Flashback

I was on the way to the bathroom .. well of Course I Need to go trough the libary for that. But that place is the biggest Nightmare because I can't read .. and there is plenty stuff to read and also there is always one of the Crew.. Robin someone mysterious to me.

As I walked to the bathroom door I noticed that the door lock was broken .. 'Ehh.. I guess Sanji peeked on Nami , but I can't lock it now ..' I looked at Robin

"Can you please watch out that no one Comes in ? The lock is broken" I asked her

"Of Course Ayumi but could you give me please the Book Aftermath of the Sea 2?" she asked me and I got pale under my mask. 'Shit .. what should I do I can't do that it's impossible. Then I got an Idea.

I let my fingers slide over every book and let it look like I read the titles .. the I waited until her aura changed and I could be sure it's the Right one .. after a few seconds I had the Right book after all her Aura changed. I then gave her the book "Thanks Ayumi" she said

Flashback end

"But you gave me the Book I wanted to read after the one I had that quite suprised me .. you must be having a great Observation Haki" Robin concluded

"Am I that bad at hiding it" I asked a bit sad but then Nami said "No way you are bad I wouldn't even know when I not saw it in the bathroom and Robin is dangerouse sharp at finding out Things.

I then taked down my mask , I could see that Robin is suprised but I ignored it.

"Who would do something like that.." Robin said and nami looked at me I could feel sadness in her Aura "That isn't really the worst thing .." she began but I stopped her not wanting her to know how my Body Looks like.

Robin could guess what it is but only hugged me I could feel that she is Angry "I will kill those bastards myself" she declared and it got a litlle smile on my face.

But what we all don't really now is that soon we will arrive on an Island that is the hell itself .. Wano.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN: Sorry for that bad and filling like chapter that hasn't any Story in it ..)