The Mugiwaras

Ayumi POV

I was still on the same Island now thinking and planing how to find the Straw Hats it wouldn't be easy because too much Rumors are making it to hard to find out which one cold be the real one. But then all my planning got wasted when i sensed his Aura , his Red Aura full of excitment and a childlike feeling. I smiled once again under my mask.

I left the Inn where i got a room and walked trough the streets i could feel three Aura's following me since I left the Inn, 'Maybe Bountyhunter .. at least i can feel greed' I thought while walking into a small passage waiting for them.

After they followed me into this passage i stood still on the spot "You guys are really bad as Stalker's I advise you to do a normal job , you aren't qualified as Bounty Hunters" I said with a could voice and take out my two Swords.

"Fufu talking big hm?"

"The 300.000.000 Berry's are ours"

I sighed and waited for their attacks.

Zoro POV

'I need to find the Sake' i thought while walking in a port like area. I am definetly not Lost okay? My nose is just following the smell of Sake. I was walking and walking.

'Huh ? The Port again?' i thought while looking at the workers. Then a familiar tone rings in my ears. The clashing of Stell or should I say Swords.

I followed the sounds and saw a masked person fighting against three bandit like people. 'TSk Three vs One .. no honor' i thought while laying my hand on my swords ready to go in. But the at a second look i could tell that this Person could handle it itself.

I smiled seeing how ease this person avoids the slashes of the three bandit's or bounty hunters. She then kicked one of them at the wall , the wall itself collapsed and. I then saw the Swords of the person.

'These are two powerfull swords indeed' The person then hitted one of them in the Stomach and the last runned like his life would would depend on it .. but I could tell that this person did not want to kill them.

I then slowly walked to the person and my Observation Haki alarmed me of am incoming Slash at my throat , it was fast I barley could draw my Sword an Block it.

"You are one of them? their Captain I guess" The person said and then I realized the clothes she is wearing her voice and body 'A Woman'

"I am passing by , searching for sake" I said looking at her mask

Ayumi POV

While i was fighting i sensed a new aura clearly more powerfull then these guys I am fighting at the moment 'The Captain , maybe?' I taked out two of them and the last was running off , at this time i could concentrate at the one who was standing behind me a green aura he gives off a ..lost? feeling.

I dashed towards him and aimed for his throat nowing that this person should be able to block it. "You are one of them ? their Captain i guess"

I could feel he is suprised but he then replied calm "I am passing by , searching for sake" i couldn't feel something that would show it's a lie , looking at his outlines i could see three swords.

"Are you Roronoa Zoro ?" I asked him

"Indeed , heared of me?" He asked

"A few things" I replied and jumped a few meters away "Sorry for the misunderstanding" I said and let my swords into their sheath's

He did the same thing and then walked past me "Are you by any way lost?" I askd him

"Hee? Of course not" he said a bit anoied

I smiled and let him go 'Then let's search for Luffy' I thought. Suprisingly he was sitting infront of his Ship 'Hmm .. how is it called? Ahh yes Thousand Sunny .. for what is he waiting .. I guess for food what else could it be'

I closed the distance between us "Oi ! Luffy?" I shouted and he turned his Head to me his eyes widened.

"Ayumiiiiiii !! Is this you ?" he said happy and laughed "Good to see you again , so much happened I must tell you a lot of stuff" he said.

"Calm down Luffy , I heared about a lot of things. What the hell did you guys do on Whole Cake Island?" I asked him and could sense a new Aura , a Violett one seems like it is a woman I can feel that she is interested .. I hope she won't be a problem.

"Luffy who is this? Did you asked her to join us?" she said with a all expecting voice 'I guess they all know Luffy would do everything' I smiled behind my mask.

"Oi Robin , I never told you guys but I met her while i was training for the 2 Years her name is Ayumi. I invited her back then but she refused" he said

"I see so you really invited her into our crew hm?" she said

"Yeah .. we need more crew members anyways when we wan't to fight kaido" he said

Robin then punched him shouting "Look out what you are saying out loud baka!!"

I began to laugh "You guys seems to be really close"

Both of them then looked at me and weren't sure what to say.

"Anyways Luffy , Is your offer still valid?" i asked and could feel a happy feeling coming from his Aura "of course Ayumi , didn't I say I'll wait for you" Robin's Aura was cautious.

I then bowed my Head "Then I'll swear my loyality to my Captain"

"Welcome on board !" he said cheerfully "We need to hold a feast today!"

"Ah Luffy we don't need to make something big like this" i said and looked at him

"Huh? Really ?" he asked a bit worried

"Yeah don't make something big for me I don't like things like this for me" i said and walked on the Thousand Sunny.

I then walked to the barrel that stands on deck and sat down on it with crossed leggs and a hand on my Swords.

Sometimes i like it to just sit still deactivating my Observation Haki and hearing what is going on arround me. I trained so my sense of Hearing and also it calms me down somehow.

'I need to be cautious here.. they musn't find out my secrets'