The Mugiwaras Part 2

Ayumi POV

I activated my Observation Haki again and looked around me nothing changed in the last 30 Minutes. But then i sensed a well known green Aura.

"OI Woman what are you doing here ?" Zoro asked me with sake in his Hands

"Oi Zoro !! She is our new Crewmember Ayumi!" Luffy said while flying to us

'Really this Luffy is playing around with his Devil Fruit .. I guess i won't be able to understand this'

"Watch out Luffyyyyy!" Zoro Shouted and then both of them crashed together and Luffy laughed "Hahaha sorry Zoro"

"On more time and i steal your Food baka!" Zoro shouted

"Heeee? That's mean!" Luffy said

"Stop it ! Both of you!" a Woman said , i looked at the source of this voice and could see a orange Aura "And who is this? Did you invited someone again Luffy?" The Woman said

"Haha you are right Nami she is our new nakama!" Luffy shouted

"Hmm really again? Well i guess it's fine I am Nami the Navigator on this ship" she said friendly.

"I am Ayumi nice to meet you Nami" i said and then soemone comes running here with a yellow and weired aura.

"NAMI-SWWWAANNN here I've made your favorit cocktail for ya!" he said and Nami looked at him "Thank's Sanji"

After nami take the drink i could feel pure happines in his Aura but then as he saw me I couldn't even explain his aura "WOOAAHHH who is this lady" he kneeled in front of me "My name is Sanji I am the cook"

"Yeah ... nice to meet you Sanji" i said a bit cold but he got a nosebleed from it 'Really what the fuck is wrong with this guy'

"Sanji! Did you lost to much blood again .. really you should stop that" a little reindeer runned to him with an brown aura full of worries 'I guess he is the Doctor Chopper , Luffy mentioned him as emergency food'

Then a Skeleton with a white Aura was coming to me bowing "Hohohoho I am Brook can i see your pantis?" a second after he said that Nami punched his head into the Ground

"Shut it Brook!" Nami said angry and I looked at her aura 'Scarry..'

"I am one of the best warriors on this Ship ! Ussopp" I lokked at him and saw a seemingly normal Aura 'He sure talks big..'

"Suuuuuuper!" Franky did his pose and then continued "I am Franky the shipwright!" I looked at him he has a blue Aura but not really strong. 'I guess he is the Cyborg .. really what a funny crew' I smiled under my Mask.

"Then I'll introduce me once again my name is Ayumi nice to meet you" i saidd while bowing my head.

Then after everything was ready we set sails and began our Adventure , my adventure began in the bathroom.. I need to keep myself clean okay? After asking Luffy where it is i walked through the libary and opened the door at the end.

'Woah that they have such a bathroom on a ship 'That's a pradise ..' I thought and then began to get out of my Clothes , place me swords on the wall next to me and putting down my mask .. after all I locked the door right?

I laid down in the hot water.. I've relaxed there for the next 10 Minutes. 'That's too good .. really I could chill here for the rest of my life' Afterall I only cleaned myself up in the ocean before.

I was so distrected from this feeling that I didn't noticed that someone entered the room locked the door. and happily takes off her clothes. "Ahhh i can relaxe know .. with this boys you have only stress" said nami not seeing that I am in the water.

I panicked by hearing her voice and tried to get my mask , of course Nami realized finnally that I am here and looked at me trying to get my mask.

"Ayumi? I am sorry the door was not locked so I thought no ones is in here"

'Dammit .. i really forgot to lock this damn door' I noticed that It was to late and only got deeper in the water clearly ashamed of myself , a bit trembling about what Nami would say about my weakness

'Will she see me as someone weak now ? Why did i need to forgot this lock..'

I can see that she is very interested in what she is seeing right know , her Aura changed so often in the last 20 Seconds.

But the Nami just got in the water too next to me "So you are completly blind?" she asked with a carefull voice.

"As you can see" I asnwered shortly , i could feel her eyes on my whole body.

"It seems that you had a hard time like anyone here on this ship , you don't need to be so scared about that everyone has scars and a sad story behind it" she tried to confort me

"I don't want that you guys think I am weak" I said honest , my body began to tremble like crazy. Nami then took my hand "Isn't it really strong that you can walk freely and you are even a swordsman .. how yre you even doing this!"

"To many Questions" i said with a low voice. I know she only wants to help me but i felt like getting dragged into a corner.

"Ah I am sorry" I looked at her aura and saw that she said the truth , I sighed "Pleace don't tell anyone" I then left her alone in the bath , dressed up , took my swords and mask and left the room

'SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!' was the only thing i could think at the moment.

"OIII Ayumi!" Luffy called me the moment i got out of the libary "You and Nami have Night Watch today "

'Why Nami ..?' i looked at him "Alright Cap" I said and sat down on a stair closing my eyes and falling asleep.

At the evening I climbed the crows nest and watched for enemy Ships . after a few minutes I sensed the orange Aura coming up ... It was a awkward mood up here. 'It canÄt be like this the whole time now ..'

"Observation Haki" I said and Nami got suprised by the sudden words from me.

"Haki? Didn't our bodies only have a fixed ammount of this Energy?" she said

"That's right" I said shortly

"And you are using it to see? Is this even possible aren't you tired at all" I could feel from her Aura that she is worried about me

"I've mastered the Observation Haki and also it seems like I have a infinite amount of this Energy I also trained my Swordsmanship and Armament Haki the last... I think 5 Years for everyday."

"Why did you trained so hard? What is your Goal?" she asked.

'My Goal? What is my Goal ?' I never really thought about it or couldn't come on a decision.

"Don't all of you guy's have a Goal ? My Goal is to help all of you reaching it" I said calm

And so Nami and I become good friends , I Guess?