School

The bus stopped abruptly, and Brooke immediately got off. The school was very big, and it loomed over, nearly evily. She pushed through the crowds of people and made her way over to the locker room. She opened hers and took out her stuff for her lessons, some books for different subjects, pens and pencils and books to write notes in. Her locker was number 126, far left at the top.

She dashed to her first class English, they were once again looking at Shakespeare, today studying Macbeth. She found the old writing style so boring and overly posh. She always got a seat at the very back so she could go on her phone without anyone noticing, as no one ever wanted to sit next to her.

Then she had geography, where they looked at how to make and use maps. Brooke didn't understand why they still had to learn about maps, as nowadays they had their phones with Google Maps.

She went to Maths next. They were studying abstract algebra, which she didn't understand at all. Everytime she was in a maths lesson all she thought about was why they needed to learn this, she knew that it would have no use in the outside world, at least for her.

Her last lesson was science, where they looked at different cells. To her they all looked the same to her honestly.

Finally, classes were over for the day. She checked the time, 06:00pm. "I should start heading over." she thought, then started walking to her spot.

(short chapter soz)