Pancakes

Brooke woke up and looked around. For a second she forgot what happened yesterday night, and jumped up to check her phone. 12:30pm. She didn't remember what time she went to sleep, all she could remember was watching anime with Wilbur on the couch. "Wil probably carried me into bed, god he's sweet." She thought. Brooke stood up slowly, wiped off her extremely smudged makeup, and walked into the living room. The second she opened the door she was met with the smell of frying pancakes.

 Wil walked up to her straight away. "Good morning sleeping beauty." She blushed but didn't turn away so he wouldn't see. "Good morning Wilby."It was his turn to blush at his pet name. Brooke smiled at him then said "You know how to make pancakes?"                                                  "Yup, I learnt not that long ago, hope you like em."

He grabbed a plate and flipped the pancake on it. Brooke found his maple syrup in the cupboard and poured some on. She took a bite and exclaimed, "How do you make them so good?"              "I put extra love today." He winked at her then turned back around to make more for himself. Brooke stopped eating for a second, got up, snuck from behind the table and hugged Wilbur from behind. He let go of the pan handle and put his hand on hers.

"This feels like a date more than friends hanging out." Laughed Brooke. Wilbur turned around and looked into her eyes. "Would you like it to be?" He asked. Brooke stayed silent for a bit, then answered, "Yea..."She knew she was going red all over but she didn't care. She had never felt like this for anyone. He was the most special person in the entire world to her. 

"I love you Wil." She whispered into his jumper.                                                                                                     "I love you too Brooke." He whispered back.