10

The two teenagers were currently sitting across eachother at a small round table. The two of them haven't really said anything yet. They ate the blueberry cake in complete silence, only their chewing could be heard.

Luckily no one was around the hospital, so Jungkook could take off his mask.

He quietly ate his favorite cake, once in a while looking at the girl across him. The girl that made his heart race.

Haeun, however, had a look of confusion on her face. She wondered why it was so quiet. All the times they have been together, they would talk non-stop. But this time, they sat awkwardly with an uncomfortable silence.

The uncomfortable silence was suddenly broken by Jungkook's words.

"Congratulations." Jungkook said, but it didn't sound cheerful. His tone was flat and it made Haeun even more confused.

"For what?" She asked. Her birthday wasn't today?

"Well, for getting a boyfriend.." Jungkook grumbled, while quietly stabbing his cake piece with a fork.

Haeun was taken aback of his answer. A boyfriend? When? How?

"I don't have a boyfriend? Where did you get that from, JK?" She asked, crossing her arms. She had one of her brows raised.

"I saw you kiss him just now." Jungkook mumbled, eating a piece of cake. The look on his face was not pleasant.

"Jimin, I haven't kissed someone today. What the hell are you even talking about?" Haeun stated and stopped eating her cake. What did he even see?

"With that nurse!" Jungkook shouted. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. He saw her kiss that man with his own eyes. Why does she keep acting like she doesn't know?

The nurse? Haeun thought. When was he even close to me..? Oh. Oh!

"Jimin you dummy. He was wiping some flour off my face. That was the only time he was that close to me." Haeun lightly laughed and Jungkook scratched his neck in embarrassment.

It looked like they kissed though. Jungkook thought.

"Wait!" Haeun said, realizing something. Her eyes were wide as she spoke. "Did you know about the cake?!" She instantly asked.

"What no!" He quickly said. "I just saw you have some fun with that man, that's all.." He shrugged, a tone of displeasure could be heard.

"Wait, are you jealous?" Haeun teased, the glint of her eyes had a hint of playfulness.

Jungkook's eyes widened, his ears turned into a dark shade of red . "N-no I don't think so." He stuttered. Why am I stuttering?

"You are!" She chuckled. "Don't you worry my Jimin, you're my only bestfriend." She reasurred, smiling her pretty smile. Jungkook blushed, red was in his cheeks.

He suddenly remembered something. "Haeun, you know that game we played? Where we asked questions?" He suddenly tried changing topic, red was still visible in his cheeks.

"What about we do that?" He suggested and Haeun agreed. "Sure, but you can start. I think we have seven questions left." She said.

"What's your ideal type?" He asked, eating up the stabbed pieces of cake. "My ideal type?" Haeun said, and he hummed.

"Maybe someone muscular." She joked which made Jungkook look at his arms. He flexed his arms to see abit muscle. Yay.

She heard no response, so she assumed that he didn't get her joke. "Kidding, I just want someone with a nice personality. Someone nice, thoughtful and fun. Someone that helps others. And someone taller than me."