2

"Why did we have to come here?" Jisung asked irritably.

He climbed out of the blue Volkswagen which belonged to Chris. The curly haired man said, "I told you already. Meeting new friends is always a good thing." He closed his door gently, nodding toward Seungmin and Hyunjin. Jisung didn't care all that much. He didn't want to talk to people. He just wanted to drive.

"Come on. Maybe they can help us with installing Nitro into your car," Changbin suggested as he threw an arm around Jisung's neck.

"Like hell I'll let them. Nitro is so stupid. It ruins the whole aspect of racing on the street! We should just use our engines and skills," Jisung argued. He hated the fact that his two friends had dragged him along to this stupid get together.

Changbin didn't say anything else. He let go of Jisung and walked up beside Chris who had stopped. Chris let out a whistle. "Damn, look at that track."

Jisung, who had finally moved to the other side of Chris, let his gaze fall upon the area of mention. He wasn't suddenly energized and excited because of the track Chris was so impressed by—Jisung wasn't one for tracks. He liked streets. Unpredictable mazes he could map out in the middle of the night. Instead what he was impressed by was the yellow and black car speeding around it, drifting and doing tricks. He loved drifting and even if the car was one made for rich people, he had to say it was gorgeous. A Mazda RX.

"If you think that's cool, just wait till you meet the cars driver. Felix is the most amazing guy," the voice of Seungmin called. "Glad you guys could make it."

Hyunjin nodded lazily, eyes automatically locking onto Jisung's form. Jisung huffed out of annoyance. The black-haired rich ass was wearing leather pants and a white tanktop that hung low beneath his arms. Jisung disliked him more. Without his black cap he was even more attractive. Attractive people were assholes. "Thanks for the invitation. The tracks really nice," Chris thanked and complimented.

"I'd say thanks but it's not my track. It's our friends. He'll come out in a bit, he's working on a car in the garage." The small brunette beside Hyunjin pointed his thumb behind him toward the huge garage.

"Jesus, how many cars do you guys have," Jisung asked, eyebrows shooting up in surprise at the buildings size.

"All the guys here own one. Minho let's us keep our cars here for free. He's got about seven though?" Hyunjin didn't seem too sure. "I actually haven't seen all his cars. None of us have. He keeps one of them hidden."

"Damn. That fits twelve cars? This guy is loaded." Changbin shook his head in disbelief. "Imagine all the time I could spend in a building like that fixing up engines." Of course he was thinking about getting his hands dirty. With cars. Not murder. None of them were murderers. They had never been one for the life of crime.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up. Minho doesn't let just anyone touch his tools," A younger looking kid said. He walked up, showing off a bright smile and braces. His curly hair matched Chris' which Jisung found interesting since not a lot of Koreans had that kind of natural style. Who knew though, maybe he went to a stylist every month. "I'm Jeongin but my street names I.N. Nice to meet y'all." He had an accent, Jisung realized. It was cute and country like.

"I thought you were timing Felix," Seungmin asked as he looked to Jeongin.

"He saw that we had guests and said he'd finish up," Jeongin explained. A loud revving was heard. "Speaking of." The yellow and black car from before rolled up right on time, window rolling down to expose an innocent looking boy with freckles.