3

"He can't possibly be that good," Jisung muttered as he fell into a wooden chair.

"I mean. We saw Hyunjin drive, if he's never even come close to beating Minho he's got to be good," Chris said, hanging the keys to his blue Volkswagen on a silver hook before heading into the same living room Jisung had.

"Knowing how all those guys drive, I'm surprised they haven't gone pro." Changbin shook his head in disbelief. His hand pushed his hair back as he took a seat on the leather couch.

"Going Pro isn't that amazing," Jisung scoffed. His two friends glared in his direction. They loved NASCAR and other official things shown on television.

"Does anyone else think that Minho guy is a bit weird?" Changbin spoke up suddenly, lips leveling into a thin line as his brows creased. "It's like he's hiding something. I don't know. I get a mysterious vibe from him."

Jisung nodded. He did think Minho was a bit strange. He looked way too familiar. Why couldn't Jisung remember where he'd seen him? Hyunjin too. Although the guy pissed him off, he also looked familiar for some odd reason.

"I think he's just an introvert. I mean, the other four are pretty extroverted." Chris had a point, but still, it didn't feel right.

"Ugh, I don't know. I don't care. I just can't race him until I beat the other four!" Jisung couldn't believe the challenge he was given. It's not that he didn't think he could win that was bothering him, but the fact that he was impatient.

"I raced with Jeongin and he beat me. I think you've got a huge gap that needs to be filled before you win a race with any of these guys." Jisung tossed a pillow at Chris, scowling.

"Felix took me for a drive in his car. His drifting is no joke. That man keeps his car under control like it's his own body. At your level, you're nothing but a toddler racing an adult." Jisung hated the fact that Changbin was right. He didn't want to admit to himself that the other four boys were way beyond anything he could do.

"I won't lose," Jisung said with determination. There was no way he'd let himself lose to a guy who'd only been driving for a year.

The next two days Jisung spent most of his time on Minho's track. He wanted to get as used to it as he could, knowing Jeongin probably knew it like the back of his hand. Jisung was sure he'd win. There was no doubt in his mind, but that didn't mean he shouldn't prepare for the worst case scenario. A sigh. Damn was it hot out.

Jisung pulled the hat clipped onto his belt off and slipped it on top his head. He then took his water bottle, sipping it as he leaned against his red car. No one had come to the track yet. Then again, Jisung had woken up at noon. He glanced at the watch on his wrist. It was three now. The prime time for the sun. Which meant it was a good time for his car to over heat as well.

He knew his car could withstand it well. Jisung glanced away from the tires, which his eyes had drifted toward while he daydreamed, and noticed a figure walking down the hill. The layout to the whole area was a bit weird. Why complain when he could drive as freely as he wanted? Cause he could.

As soon as the person got close enough for him to be identified, Jisung smiled. "You've been here for a while." The familiar brown-haired mystery man turned around once near, pressing his back to the red car.