5

Jisung rolled over in his bed at the sound of his alarm clock. A soft groan vibrated from his chest. He didn't want to get up. He'd spent so much time practicing. So much anxiety had gone through him within that time. He was drained. "Jisung, get up. You have round two with Jeongin in two hours."

Of course it was Chris who was bugging him. "A few more minutes."

"I didn't sign up to be your mother." A weight pushed down on the bed Jisung was slowly falling back asleep in.

"I don't remember my dad hiring you to do so either," Jisung retorted, shoving his friends hand off of his shoulder lazily.

"You smell like a monkey. Get in the shower." At the mention of a shower, a chuckle echoed through the shared bedroom of the group. Jisung's eyes peaked open, revealing a brightly lit up room with lavender wallpaper and his two best friends. Chris was dressed in his usual leather jacket and jeans, while Changbin stood by the dresser with a towel hanging from his hips, phone in hand. Jisung wasn't weirded out. They were practically brothers. Why should he care if Changbin was shirtless?

"What are you giggling about?" Chris asked the shortest of them all. Jisung didn't actually care what was going on. He instead buried himself under the covers, trying to ignore the oncoming words from Changbin.

"Felix sent me a snap."

Of course it was Felix. They'd been talking non-stop for days. They just clicked well. Hilarious, as Changbin was a total introvert and Felix an extrovert. Though somehow Felix brought out a more social side of the raven-haired boy. "Ask him out already," Jisung yelled from beneath his covers.

"Shut up, you have no room to talk. Get out of bed. Minho is waiting at the garage for us."

The brown-haired boy popped his head out, Changbin offering a playful wink. "Don't do that ever again," the youngest hissed, absolutely disgusted by the action.

"I'm just trying to tease you," Changbin sighed.

"I'm not Felix."

"Okay I get it! I'll ask him out. Jesus."

"Lord have mercy on my soul," Chris muttered. A girlish laugh came from the door not even a second later.

"It's good to see you guys up so early." Jisung pouted. Now there was no way he could go back to sleep. Not when she was here.

"I thought you weren't coming back for another week?" Chris offered his charismastic smile toward the girl in the door way. Her hair was blonde with pieces dyed orange and pink. It fell a few inches beyond her shoulders. She was pretty. Her voice was also nice.

"Yeah, well, surprise. Jisung, you really should be getting up. It's twelve."

Sana Minatozaki. She was Chris' really close friend from high school. The one that had offered to house the three during their trip to Japan. Chris had informed Changbin and Jisung that she lived in Osaka for most of her life before her exchange program. Then after highschool she moved back to Japan, switching to Tokyo as she wanted to continue to be independent and not rely as much on her parents. As far as they knew, she was a calligraphy artist. That was the extent of the boy's knowledge.

"Now I have three moms. I came to Japan to escape my biological one only to discover two new ones." Jisung sat up, eyes moving from Sana to Changbin who was still in his towel. Neither of the two seemed to care. Changbin only had eyes for Felix so there was no need to be worried. Sana on the other hand wasn't such an open book.