4

Meet him at the track at seven in the morning.

That's what Minho had said and yet he wasn't there. It was seven-thirty, Jisung having arrived at six from the anxiety of accidentally oversleeping. That obviously didn't happen. He didn't sleep a wink. If anything, he felt like he'd had seven energy drinks. It was taking a toll on him now. It was cold, he was tired, he was upset with himself for the loss he'd gained the night before; the list went on and on. The brunette was sitting on the ground. His back leaned against the car of his door, arms placed across his knees which were pulled to his chest. He didn't want to fall asleep. At that point it was impossible to stop himself. So he let his eyes fall shut.

Jisung turned over later, eyes peeling open as he pushed himself up from the beige couch he barely recognized. The wall decor around the room was that of cars and lights. Jisung put together quickly that he was in the living room of Minho's garage. He rubbed his eyes with a closed fist. His head turned to look around the area. His eyes met with an open door across the floor. He hopped up, opening his eyes wide to wake himself before entering the new place he had yet to explore.

Stepping inside, his shoes met with shined concrete and car lifts, as well as a single vehicle. A white spider; Hyunjin's car. That's what he remembered Minho saying. A pair of legs stuck out beneath said car. Light brown timberlands and a blue mechanical engineering suit. It was none other than Minho. Why had he even asked Jisung to come here in the morning if he was just going to work on cars? What time was it?

Jisung pulled his phone out of his pocket, clicking the power button with his thumb. When the screen lit up his eyes drifted to the upper right corner of the device. 12:32pm. He slept for five hours? Jisung shrugged it off. It's not like he'd get in trouble. Taking a step toward the working male, he began to think if it was a good idea to disturb him.

"Jisung, can you get me the socket set?"

Jisung's eyes moved to the wheelable table next to the hood of the car. On the table there was a set of sockets. "Which do you need?"

"Twelve-point Hex."

Jisung grabbed the piece of steel Minho needed and nudged his leg to signal him to come out from underneath the car. Minho mumbled for a few more seconds. Jisung rolled his eyes in annoyance and squatted down. He put his free hand on the side of the car to hold his balance as he was now standing on the points of his toes. In the moment Jisung moved to look under the vehicle Minho pushed himself out.

Jisung's eyes shot open, the hair on the back of his neck standing up at an alarming speed. Minho's face was only a couple of inches away from his. He could feel an uncomfortable warmth filling the insides of his cheeks, it slowly capturing even the outsides. The most surprising thing was how calm Minho was. Like they weren't about to kiss each other on accident. Instead, the older held out his hand for the socket. Jisung planted it in his hands. Minho gave a confused and judgy look before pulling himself back to his work.

Jisung stayed still for a bit thinking about everything that had happened in the single moment. His mind span out of control. To break his confusion and the awkward feeling inside his chest, he started up a simple conversation. "I fell asleep by my car."

"Yeah, like an idiot," Minho said.

His statements always came with an insult. What a jerk. Jisung rolled his eyes again even though the other couldn't see. "How did I end up on the couch?"